Quantcast

Doug C.

Under storage for Mule Pro-FTX

I'm looking for storage containers under the seats. I have the large storage box but have two spaces under each seat.. Can't seem to find any after market items to fix the space.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Seat Belt Extensions 2018 UXV 700i LE

Just purchased a new '18  UXV 700i LE- Am looking for a set of seat belt extenders that will work with this unit. Talked to multiple dealers and they dont seem to know or understand what I need..... Need em to get past the table muscle....  Any help would be appreciated..

By Heck, in Kymco UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Stupid Question Alert!! Removing Hisun Sector 250 Seat?

How do you remove the seat bottom?  If it's like most bench seats, you just pull up on it to detach the fasteners, but I don't want to break anything if that's not correct.
      I've pulled up on mine, but it's either holding tighter than I'm willing to pull without knowledge of what I'm dealing with, or that's not how it's attached.

Owners Manual doesn't mention how to remove the seat.  It only says "remove seat" in a few places.

By DigitalDan, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 4 replies
    • Smaller SXS for limited transportation/storage space

Hi all.  I enjoy meandering down going down narrow trails in forested and desert areas. Jumps, mudding or speed turning are just not my thing so I don't believe I need a very powerful machine - but I am new to all this so what do I know?.  Because of space limitations of my cargo trailer and pickup, I'm considering considering 3 machines: 1) Hisun Sector 250 or the Hisun Strike 250, the Trailmaster Challenger 300x and the BMS Sand Spider T350.  Because the trails I will go down have ruts, rocks and can be steep, I will need some ground clearance.  The Sector has 8" clearance front and back whereas the Strike has only 5.8" clearance in the back.  The Trailmaster clearance is 6.3" front and back.  The Sand Sniper is 11" as I recall I am wondering what your thoughts are as to whether 5.8, 6.3 or even 8 inches is enough for the uses I intend.  Also, do you have any thoughts on how well these machines would do on a moderately steep hill? I'm only 5'7" but weigh close to 200lbs so I am wondering if the 250, 300 or 350 cc motors can propel while I'm riding. The Hisun has favorable reviews by Dirt Wheels Magazine. I couldn't find independent reviews of any on the others so it's hard to judge the reliability or quality of the others. Thanks for your thoughts

By Magellan, in New Members Area

• 4 replies
    • Finishing the Small Items/Problems on Project Jeep

One of the problems that kept us from taking the Jeep with us was my Jeep was leaning on the left side (lower on the driver's side) after everything was mounted; New tires, new wheels, new leaf springs, new shakles & new diffs. It also caused the Jeep to dive on the driver's side when you turned quickly towards the right. I couldn't find the cause and I was under a timeline, time was running out. I was too reactionary! While traveling and upon the return home, I told myself to slow down, think and measure. I have fixed stuff like this before. So today I took the time to measure and just lay under the Jeep looking at the frame. Inch by inch comparing left side to right side. THEN, I SAW IT! The frame supporting the front spring hanger on the rear diff on the driver's side was bent. I took a floor jack and lifted the frame at the location aprox the amount of the bend and sure enough the Jeep was nearly level. In one of my shops when I poured the floor I installed tie-downs in case I ever had a problem like this. I will tie her down, jack her up until the bend is gone. I will then box both sides so this can't happen in the future. Must have happened when the right rear axle came out on the previous owner. I never saw it as the axle was hanging out when I bought her. At any rate it is a good day when you solve a problem! rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

By rocmoc, in All Other Off-Road Toys

• 8 replies