Quantcast

2008 3010 diesel fule pressure

angus1

Rebuilt the engine and now can't get fule to injectors from the pump.I have fule to the pump but noda comes out the injector lines when cranking.

Can hear click at the shutoff solenoid with steposcope,but not real loud.

Wondering if anyother things I should try before taking pump to shop for check?

This is my first post sense joining UTV,so if I'm posting in wronge place let me know.

THX,Steve

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Sisco
      Does any have a part number for the fuel pump sock for a 2016 challenger 700 efi. Does not show on any parts diagram but the old pump has one on it.
    • By Mnfish
      I have a 2016 Cub Cadet 750 Challenger Crew. My in tank fuel pump is inoperative. Can I put in an external inline electric fuel pump to replace the intank one? The inline ones are about $350. An inline electric one is about $25. Both are easy to replace just really expensive for the intank one. Any kind of inline external pump I should look at? What PSI is needed? Thanks for any help 
    • By djl
      Hi All.  The splines are pretty well worn where the rear driveshaft fits into the adapter (boss?) on the rear of the engine.  I have a new driveshaft / adapter / seal to install but am having difficulty loosening the nut holding the adapter onto the transmission output shaft.  I purchased a chain-type vice grip tool thinking that I could get it around the adapter to prevent it from turning but have not had any luck getting it in there yet (very tight space).  What approaches have you used that have worked?  Thanks!
    • By mac66
      Just bought a used UTV, my first SxS.  It is extremely LOUD!   Was thinking of wearing shooting ear muffs to muffle the noise but then my passenger( wife) and I couldn't hear each other over the shouting we have to do now.... On the other hand we sometime ride with my brother and his wife and would like to be able to communicate. We throught about FRS and/or GMRS radios (we are licensed for GMRS) but we'd have to wear earphones under our ear muffs. My state doesn't require helmets to ride UTVs.
      I suppose if everyone has a cheap FRS/gmrs bubble pack radio with a ear phone we could all talk to one another. Just wear an ear plug in the other ear or ear muffs.
      Looking for suggestions.
    • By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?