You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 91 Mule KAF450-B1 1000 brake cables

Hi- I'm new to this forum and this is my first post and Mule. I'm giving it a good going over and have found the rear brake cables are rusted themselves imobile. I tried to order new ones but have been told Kawasaki isn't making them anymore, at least in that part number 5485-1143. I'm wondering if anyone else here has had the same problem and found an alternative or superseded part number, like 54005-1172 thats used on the 1995 2500. As a last resort I can order the pieces and make my own, just trying to save some work. Thanks for any help.

By Mike Pratola, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule KAF450 Primary Clutch issue.

New UK member here. Can anyone give me any help or advise on the Primary clutch on an old KAF450 Mule? The clutch has a lot of play in it and clonks alot because of this. Are these clutches serviceable and if so where can I buy the parts, or do I have to replace the clutch? I have seen a second hand one on ebay in the States, but they are asking more than what the Mule is worth!!! lol

By plumridgedi, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Ideas!!!!!!

How about some input of how to increase posting / participation on the forum? I have tried starting other topics but little or no one is interested. If we don't get more activity going I am fearful for the site's long term health. I have been on other sites that are now gone from not enough use and they had more posting than here. Ideas!!!!!! On some of my other sites, people even check in just to say Hi for the day. So big Wed morning Hi!!! Working on the installation of new doors on the house. Laid tile yesterday. rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

By rocmoc, in General Discussion - Anything

• 2 replies
    • Joyner Jamboree location Ideas, All brands welcome tho!

Just ideas of where people want to go in the future, not just the next one. rocmoc n AZ

By rocmoc, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies