Quantcast

FOR SALE: ELEVATOR 1800U ATV UTV LIFT TABLE, INCLUDES SIDE EXTENSION KIT

Elevator lift tables are made with thick 10 gauge steel, rugged enough to handle the heaviest vehicles. We start with a quality frame and rectangular base, a footprint that ensures safety in lifting and safety in working. The base frame is fitted with a tow bar that accepts a wheel dolly, the base frame is also pre drilled with to accept a wheel kit which allows for easy placement and storage. A safety locking mechanism is built into the base with 4 and 5 settings, depending on the model, to adjust to your height.

Included are front and rear drop down panels make service work easy, and a side extension kit with ramps which expands the width of the table to 56". The side extension kits allow for service of various ATVs and UTVs. An optional side extension kit which expands the lift table out to 68" wide for larger UTVs.

The Elevator 1800 is a heavy duty lift table carries a 2 year warranty and is built beautifully, you will appreciate its excellence.

CALL OUR SHOP 603-234-2612 WITH ANY QUESTIONS.

VISIT WEBSITE FOR FEATURES,SPECS + MORE PHOTOS: https://www.nhproequip.com/elevator-1800u-atv-utv-lift-table-includes-side-extension-kit

0009433_elevator-1800u-atv-utv-lift-tabl

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By jcbigg
      When I try to start my AXIS 500 (from Lowes) there is a buzzing sound coming from the battery compartment and it will not turn over/start. The battery is showing 12.47 volts so that does not appear to be the issue, are there any suggestions on where to look next?
    • By Jason S
      Good afternoon,
      I have a 2022 Bobcat 34XL.  Over time, I have to press harder and harder on the brake pedal before the ignition will fire. Now I have to practically stand on it with all my weight to get it to start.  Does anyone know if there is a spring or something that might need replacing, or have had this issue before? I don't have any schematics of the brake sensor/assembly.
      TIA
    • By Oldman
      Ive got an American Sportsworks BD-200.  I can’t get the ignition switch to work, but if I cross the solenoid, it starts right up. Runs great.  Can anyone send me a simple wiring diagram for a switch and where the 3 wires from the switch go!   Any help is greatly appreciated!!!   Thanks!     

• By donwan
      I have a part that fell over to the exhaust and burned the harness up. I can't figure out what it is. Does anyone know what the start relay looks like? The part I can't figure out has 4 wires, a red power, a green and brown wire, a black and unsure what the 4th color was. Anyone have a clue?
    • By malenurse13
      We just bought a used 2017 American Landmaster TW450. No hour meter that I can find, so not sure exactly how much it has been used. 
      The first 2 days we had it, the starter was a little sketchy, but it started after 2-3 tries. Sometimes when turning the key, we would hear a loud metal "clink" sound. Like the starter made contact, but didn't have enough power to turn. 
      THIS MORNING... Turning the key, we hear a single click sound. That's it. Even with a new battery, the starter is still doing the same thing. Both batteries (old and new) were reading 12.8 volts on volt meter. So I'm wondering what else could be going on? Any ideas on what to look for would be greatly appreciated...
      Thank you!