Quantcast

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Rizzguy
      Don’t waste your time everybody with rpm motorsports, Omaha. They are people that don’t even work on sxs’s. Trying to tell you how to install things.
      Completely uneducated guy tried to tell me I did not install a mid pipe correctly when it won’t install correctly; that was the reason for the video and the complaint that I called him about.
      This mid pipe has a 1 inch gap at the rear, and the only way to close it up is with a longer bolt, and to stretch the flex at the Exhaust
      After one ride, the rear bolts have disappeared, because how much tension there is on the flex
      And the bolts does not line up at the flange
      Have a video before and after. And they are telling me that it’s my fault because it does not fit
      wtf.!
      What kind of idiotic people are even answering the phones these days.?
      This guy has probably only read a book and never even driven a motorcycle in his life
      Don’t waste your time with this bullshit products
    • By fishhouse3
      FOR SALE: 2021 CFMOTO ZForce 800 Trail with many extras and full warranty until 2027. Only 625 miles and 50 hours of use.
      In great condition, has a clean title and one adult owner. Has had all scheduled regular maintenance and has not been abused. Only used about six times on weekend trips to Hatfield-McCoy trails in WV.
      Under full CFMOTO Care bumper-to-bumper extended warranty until 8/2027 (paid $1,600). Full service and tune up just completed with new clutch, drive shaft, belt, rollers, etc (paid $1500). Plus it comes with over $3,500 in upgrades and accessories! Way too many included items to list here (see last pics for full details).
      This machine is ready to go and needs nothing - just hop in and hit the trails!  I have over $20k invested in this machine. Priced VERY fair to sell quick at less than half that!!!
      $9,999 WITHOUT warranty -OR- $10,999 WITH full extended warranty until 8/2027.
      Located in Chesterfield, VA 23832. Message me for more pics and info!

• By Michael Flippin
      I have a 2023 T-Boss 410. The starter is just spinning but nothing is turning over. It was working fine and just stalled. Tried to restart and starter just spins. Thought maybe the interior of the starter broke. Ordered and installed a new starter and it does the same thing. You just hear the starter spinning but does not seem like anything is catching. I checked the gear the starter engages and that is clean and turning freely. Any idea what the issue could be?
    • By mehe
      Hi everyone and I hope that is not a too forward questions for us newbies. 
      My husband and I are ready (next Spring) to open our newly developed nudist campground in Iowa and we are now looking for interesting activities to host. 
      Don't worry we are not going to try and sell you a membership because as of 2 weeks ago all of our 50 campsites are sold out for the 2024 season. 
      It was my job to sell site and now that is complete i am looking for interesting actives host for weekend. 
      We have 300 acres of woods, grassland, swamps and 2 small ponds/lakes and dozens of miles of riding trails.
      we have gotten county approval for the complete 300 acres to be clothing optional. 
      We think we have a great spot for a weekend or several day ATV / mudder event. 
      Clothing would be optional for all participants and plenty of room for overnight camping and outdoor group showers. 
      Now we are looking to you pro  ATV riders to let us know if you think your group of people would fit in with ours. 
      Feel free to ask anything you would like to get a better idea of what we offer.

• By Wandering Bison
      Hey everyone,

I am looking for people who enjoy remote adventures to test a new service I have launched, I thought I'd reach out to the community here.

Almost three years ago, my travels took me to Cape Scott Provincial Park, at the northern end of Vancouver Island,  a remote area on the shores of the Pacific Ocean, where I spent a week. While there, I realized I would have had no way of getting notified of a distant earthquake and the resulting tsunami. My Garmin inReach would have allowed me to call for help in an emergency or to get a current forecast, but it couldn't alert me in the case of an immediate risk. Imagine a similar situation in an area at risk from flash flooding, forest fires or a tornado. When I got back to civilization, I tried to find a solution. Surprisingly, no one offered a notification solution using a satellite device like inReach!

So, I founded a company called Adiona Alert to provide the service I needed but couldn't find. 

After more than two years of work, including testing the service over the last six months throughout North America and issuing over 2000 safety alerts, including severe weather, to our small fleet of test devices, we are beginning to invite people to join our Early Access program so they can start using the service today for free! 

Given where your adventures likely take you, this community would be perfect to test the service.

As we slowly add small groups of users, It would be great if some of you would apply for our Early Access program. You would get these potentially live-saving alerts for free. All I ask in return is to share your thoughts, suggestions, and even complaints with my team to improve the solution.

I would love you to visit our website - AdionaAlert.com, to learn more and apply for our Early Access program.

Thanks for considering this, and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

J.S.