Welcome to UTV BOARD - UTV Forum, Side by Side Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

3 posts in this topic

We don't get very many rainy days in sunny SoCal, but when does rain we make sure we go play in the mud!

Here is a #throwback video of us putting our XP1000's to the test:

https://youtu.be/VFNbtnuzhsg

Share some pictures and videos of your toys getting muddy!

•  Like what you are reading? Please help us by sharing this content.

Looks like you had fun!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Khuisrzr
      I am looking for a gps system for my 2016 Polaris 1000 Turbo 4 and hoping for some help. I don't know much about gps systems so I'm at a loss on where to start.
      We ride in Michigan's upper peninsula which has endless unmarked or poorly marked trails. I would like to be able to track my ride and use it to reference the general direction to get back.
      Does anyone have any suggestions on a product that would do what I need. Phone service is very poor and I would prefer a seperate gps unit.
      I have looked into Trail Tech gps but they don't make a model for the Polaris rzr. They do have a generic one but wondering if anyone has used it. http://www.trailtech.net/digital-gauges/voyager-moto-gps/912-705
      Thanks for your help! Krista
    • By nrm5108
      I got a full set of King 2.0 shocks in great condition. They were just serviced 100 miles ago so they are still very fresh. The set also comes with a extra set of rear springs that are a little bit softer than what is on it now. Looking to get $1400 but I am open to any offers.

• By utvwolfpack
      Recently we added a bunch of new signature RZR parts to our parts line! We now have over 35 Signature Wolfpack Racing and Recreational Aftermarket parts to chose from, as well as Wheels and Tires, Race Cages, and Racing Axles from the best in the business! Check us out at wolfpackparts.com, and we appreciate the support!
      Wolfpackparts.com
      Facebook.com/UTVWolfpack
      Twitter/Instagram @UTVWolfpack
    • By utvwolfpack
      Recently we added a bunch of new signature RZR parts to our parts line! We now have over 35 Signature Wolfpack Racing and Recreational Aftermarket parts to chose from, as well as Wheels and Tires, Race Cages, and Racing Axles from the best in the business! Check us out at wolfpackparts.com, and we appreciate the support!
      Wolfpackparts.com
      Facebook.com/UTVWolfpack
    • By utvwolfpack
      This is a video on how to install radius rods on a 2014 - 2015 Polaris RZR XP1K or XP1000, led by Jason Merrell of the Rockstar/Polaris UTV Wolfpack. This How To features one of the newest parts out on our Wolfpack parts line, the Wolfpack Edition XP1K Radius Rod Kit. You can pick some up for yourself at wolfpackparts.com. We hope this video serves as a useful guide to installing Radius Rods on your Polaris RZR on your own. Thanks for the support!
      Watch How To Video Here >>>
      Wolfpackparts.com
      Facebook.com/UTVWolfpack