Quantcast

Alex

2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport Side-By-Sides

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By skipa05
      Having issues with the brake safety switch. Want to check it and clean it, but I cannot find it!
    • By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XP 1000 High Lifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Polaris-RZR-XP-1000-High-Lifter/273858362165?

• By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris Rzr 1000 xp On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Polaris-Rzr-1000-xp/254231413584?

• By Joe
      ok so i replaced belt still have same problem with not wanting to go .......... so looking for ideas as what to replace i have attached part guide any ideas appreciated thanks Joe
      550_20190506075929.pdf
    • By Joe
      ran it saturday and noticed when going in reverse engine revs up but utv doesnt seem to want to move fast enough in reverse... when in forward high or low runs fine! the 550 has 500 miles and also a new belt before we purchased utv used...its belt driven so i believe there is no adjustment for tension could belt be glazed? doesnt look to easy to get to or see
      Thanks Joe
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By southwestvawildcat
      So I just bought a 2012 Wildcat 1000.  When I bought it, it was throwing the code P0500.  I followed suit and replaced the speed trigger and speed sensor.  The speedo and odometer still didn't work.  I went ahead and cleaned all connections including to the LCD gauge.  This past weekend, we rode and at acceleration I continued getting the P0500 code along with C1312.  After riding a couple miles, the speedo starting acting crazy and then all of a sudden worked.  I found after I cut off the machine, on restart, back to the codes until I rode a couple miles.  Any help on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
    • By Deland_Motorsports
      We just recieved a large shipment of Wildcat inventory. No deposit required, Both colors available. Please call us 386-740-2453 or toll-free at 866-374-0612 for details.
      We are a new dealer and are aggressively seeking qualified buyers to Kick-start our UTV business in Florida!
      No wait time, take delivery NOW!!!
      ~Deland Motorsport
      www.delandmotorsports.com