Quantcast

2017 Arctic Cat Wildcat Sport Side-By-Sides

Alex

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2017 polaris ranger northstar edition On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/155995792413?

• By Tim Nelson
      Ok guys, my turn...
      Working on my neighbors 2017 Massimo MSU-500.  Initial complaint was it would start and run for about 10 minutes and the just die.  He replaced the fuel pump and still had the same issue.  I stopped over one day to look at it and saw that it had codes flashing on the dash; 505, 336 and 337.  We decided to get a new stator/crank sensor.  Took it apart installed the new stator/crank sensor and nothing.  It won't even start.  I checked the pins on the crank sensor plug and one was in the wrong place, so I repinned it and it still won't start.  I double checked the connectors and all is good.  I checked the wires from the ECU to the coil, good.  It appears to have spark every once and awhile but not enough to start.  I replaced the coil with a known good one and still nothing.  I bought the cables and downloaded the ECU hardware and everything looks good.  I pulled the timing cover back off to check the flywheel keyway, it is good.  I checked the timing and timing chain, good.  I checked the valve lash, good.  I have to put it back together but just wanted to post in case there is something else I should check before hand.  I checked the 9 pin connector and it is clean.  I have battery voltage on the purple wire and pins 15 and 18 on the ECU.  I pulled the air filter off and I am going to put a new plug in it just for the heck of it.  What ECU inputs would prevent it from starting?  Why would it now not start at all after replacing the stator/crank sensor? It has to be something simple.  Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Alex
      View File 2017-2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP4 1000 Service Manual
      2017-2018 Polaris RZR XP 1000 / XP4 1000 Service Manual
      The information printed within this publication includes the latest product information at time of print. The most recent version of this Service Manual is available in electronic format at www.polarisdealers.com. This Service Manual is designed primarily for use by certified Polaris Master Service Dealer® technicians in a properly equipped shop and should be kept available for reference. All references to left and right side of the vehicle are from the operator's perspective when seated in a normal riding position. Some procedures outlined in this manual require a sound knowledge of mechanical theory, tool use, and shop procedures in order to perform the work safely and correctly. Technicians should read the text and be familiar with the service procedures before starting any repair. Certain procedures require the use of special tools. Use only the proper tools as specified. If you have any doubt as to your ability to perform any of the procedures outlined in this Service Manual, contact an authorized dealer for service. We value your input and appreciate any assistance you can provide in helping make these publications more useful. Please provide any feedback you may have regarding this manual. Authorized dealers can submit feedback using 'Ask Polaris'. Click on 'Ask Polaris', and then click on 'Service Manual / Service Literature Question'. Consumers, please provide your feedback in writing to: Polaris Industries Inc. ATTN: Service Publications Department, 2100 Hwy 55, Medina, MN 55340.
      Publication Printed March 2020 (PN 9928492 R07) 
      Submitter Alex Submitted 10/29/2023 Category Polaris  
    • By AJ Clapp
      I have a 2017 Vector 500 4x4 with electronic front locking diff.  Used it about 30 miles ago, and the front axle won’t unlock.  This makes steering very difficult and I’m sure it’s not good on front components either.  Checked the connector and the wire and switch.  Everything *looks* fine.  Before I go digging into diff was wondering if anyone else experienced this.  Indicator on dash shows an X indicating locked axle.  4x4 indicator for front axle just flashes.  Can’t tell if I’m actually in four wheel drive.  This thing is so underpowered it would t spin wheels anyway…
    • By johnpeter
      2017 polaris rzr xp 1000 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/404538340875?