Quantcast

I have a 2009 Joyner T2 for sale.  1100 cc Turbo charged motor with five speed transmission. full cab with heater, up graded steering box, new himes joints, 2 inch lift with up graded shocks and travel limit straps, up graded induction system, remote oil filter station with two large filter which hold and extra gallon of oil, up graded rear diff, mud flares, up graded axels, up graded wheel bearings, extra set of 27 in tires, extra up graded diff as well as original shocks and axels. 12 inch wheel travel with 17 inches ground clearance. 6000 miles on unit. comes with 14 ft trailer with 3500 lb axel.   8500.00   This has been a great machine which I use for hunting only, never raced or hill climbed.  This machine has never been off it's wheels as in never been rolled or abused. You can contact me on this site or call 970-986-0268 as well as e-mail me at bugler [email protected].  I can send pictures if your interested.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Similar Tagged Content

• By Tomalexander
      Hello,
      I have an ATV that I like too much specially while going for an offroad drive with my friends. One of my friends also likes to drive newly evolved ATV vehicles.
      While our last outing we saw an awesome crossover ATV called DTV shredder which is a mix of snowboarding, skateboarding, surfing and jet skiing. I rode it the whole day & I found the experience was very thrilling as the DTV Shredder is very fast. It was one of a kind experience to drive DTV shredder.
      In my opinion, every ATV enthusiast should try it once.

• By Travis
      Just bought a  UTV cloth/tarp cover for the Mule. 39.99 at Cabela's. Real thick with covered vent holes to keep it form being a furnace on the inside.
       Got here in about 4 days.  The camo cover is $70, or you can get the olive drab for $40. Really happy with my purchase
      https://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-UTV-Cover/1229734.uts

BUT ,DO NOT! UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TRY TO UN FOLD, AND PUT THE COVER ON WHILE IT'S WINDY! UNLESS YOU WANT TO GO PARAGLIDING.
    • By jake gu
      They can pass desert and swamp, but can they pass the water about 20inch in depth? What damage will it cause to its suspension components like tie rod ends? Thanks.
    • By kboss
      Hello UTV enthusiasts,
      I am a student at Villanova University and am doing a market research project on UTVs. If people would mind filling out this survey, I would greatly appreciate it. 
      https://villanova.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_8k17pLvfnFaLXz7
      Thank you
    • By Travis
      For 2018 KYMCO USA has introduced its new Hunter Edition family of off-road vehicles, which consists of three models – the UXV 450i LE Hunter, UXV 700i LE Hunter and MXU 700i LE Hunter.
      We’ve seen all of these machines before with the Hunter Edition branding, so they’re not exactly all new. However, what is new is KYMCO offering packages for its ATVs and UTVs specifically for hunters. ATVs and UTVs are a common sight at most hunt camps, so it’s not surprising to see KYMCO turning its attention to this market. Having an ATV or UTV on hand to haul out a hog or a deer, or just carry supplies to set up a food plot can be hugely helpful.
      So what do the Hunter Edition vehicles have to offer? Let’s have a look.
      Read more Here