Quantcast

Polaris EPS problems??

I recently owned the 2015 Polaris Ranger crew 900 eps , absolutely a wonderful machine never had one problem , just sold it , then upgraded to a 2017 1000 crew EPS, right off the bat took it off the trailer the EPS light came on which makes the electronic power steering not work at all , Took it back to the dealer as soon as I could they said they changed out a speed sensor took it home did the same thing took it back they changed out a relay switch kept it for a week looking it over to make sure didn't come back on then eight days later I got to take it back home with me and the light came on again , as soon as I noticed the light I loaded it up on the trailer took it back to the Polaris dealer light was still on when I got there they put it on the machine or computer said that two codes came up that the electronic power steering unit was junk theyd have to replace it , Service guy was super nice and very polite but the owner and the guy that sold me the machine (the salesman ) were very rude will be the last machine I buy from that place

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By The Road Hound
      Hi, 
      New to the forum. 
      Came here looking for some experienced UTV users who can enlighten me about which brand should I pick for my very first UTV or SXS. 
      I'm between 3 brands and 3 models: 
      *Kawasaki MULE PRO-FXR   1000.
      *Yamaha wolverine rmax2. 
      *Can am Commander XTP. 
      The use I'm willing to give it is mostly to go to the range with my wife, load steel targets and all our shooting gear, we shoot a lot, rifles, Shotguns and Handguns for practice, training and competition. (Range is about 10 miles from home) 
      But also I want something that I can take to the trails and have fun on dirt, mud, rocks, puddles or creeks. 
      Any objective information will be appreciated, specially which is more reliable and durable. 
      Thank you and happy 4th of July. 

• By Mnfish
      I have a 2016 Cub Cadet 750 Challenger Crew. My in tank fuel pump is inoperative. Can I put in an external inline electric fuel pump to replace the intank one? The inline ones are about $350. An inline electric one is about $25. Both are easy to replace just really expensive for the intank one. Any kind of inline external pump I should look at? What PSI is needed? Thanks for any help 
    • By Reuben
      My 2015 450i UCV dies when I take my foot off the accelerator when traveling at a slow speed. Can I adjust something to make this issue stop?
    • By Retired Plumber
      The rear differential lock light is on and I would like to get it off. How do I do that it is a Coleman UTV700.
    • By Justin Felker
      Had some issues where I was losing power on my Hisun.  Got it back to my shop and it wouldn't start.  Drained the fuel, replaced the plug, injector and TPS, cleaned the air filter.  It will start without the air intake attached to the engine but once I put it back on, it will die.  Any ideas on what else I need to do?