Quantcast

Watch THIS!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Benny Glasow
      Hello everyone,
      I'm excited to join the forum today! I look forward to gaining new knowledge, sharing my experience and benefiting from members' insightful advice.
      Thank you in advance for the welcome.
    • By Stan Morton
      My 2018 XG-850-SL starter died yesterday. The old part number from Kubota is E7153-11732 which has been superceed by part # EG881-63010. I am looking for an aftermarket starter because the Kubota retail price for the starter starts at $550 and upwards toward $850.  If anyone has gone down this road before and has found an aftermarket starter ~ please share with me. We own a ranch and this thing is used every single day and is sorely missed when it is down for maintenance.  Kind Regards, ~ Stan
    • By Chris1979
      I have an odes 15o utv and need a new motor. Where can I find one ? I’m not sure of year 2015 or 2016 I think. I see gy6 motors online but the don’t look same to me. 
    • By Jim Wall
      Any one tell me about setting the clock in my Textron???    I have a Faul code 5.  Any one know what it is and how can I clear it.    It is nicest side by side I have ever had, handles great, I have not had it off of blacktop or gravel yet. Plenty of power with the 80HP German engine.