Quantcast

2014 xy1100uel transmission

Moody

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By OviV
      Has anyone found aftermarket side mirrors that work with angled bars on the 800sx other than the super expensive factory ones?
    • By res2fr
      Hello All,

I am trying to find a Scanner that is works for a 2016 MSU500. I found the Tiny Scan TS301 that looks like a decent Scanner but so far have not been able to get confirmation that this works on and older model. It has been stated that it works on the 2019 and newer but not sure about older models. It appears that the ECM/ECU/EFI modules are likely interchangeable between a 2016 and the newer 2019 and on but not sure of the Scanner. I am waiting for feedback from Hisun on this issue right now.
       If this unit is not usable for my model year has anyone found and a Diagnostic Scanner for the older machines, one that works and is Affordable?
      Thanks for reading my post and any information that you may have to share,
      Robert
    • By Hisunsadman
      I have recently acquired a 2012 CFMOTO 500 CC side by side. The previous owner said that it ran great but had a gas leak by the throttle body that caught fire and ruined most of the parts on top. It also melted the cover and fan for the stator. Does anyone know of a good place to get all of these parts? I usually use Amazon for all my 2020 hisun parts, but can't really find the ones I need for this. If anyone has any ideas I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance
    • By Mackc
      What type and brands of insulation do you use in the cabin, floor and engine compartment of your Massimo and related 4 by 4 UtVs specially Massimo Buck 400s?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Zero
      So i have a 2011 EFI 700. the SxS will crank right up everytime without any issues. If i let it run or ride it for about 10 mins it will shut off and then it may turn on if i am lucky but most time i have to let it sit for like 3 hours and then it will run again. i have done the following
      -New fuel filter
      -New injector
      -New spark plug
      -New coil pack and plug wire
      -New air filter

Also could i get a grizzly 660 engine and put in it or would it not work.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Paul Mckay
      Anyone had any good luck with a good place to order parts for these machines?  Spent the day surfing the net and have found ‘reputable’ businesses with as much as 50% difference in price and that isn't including anything direct shipped from china.  Any help would be appreciated. 

• By James
      This Topic for people who have Joyner's for sale and or Parts
    • By Damage442
      Anyone know where i can buy 2 new Trailing arms for my 2008 Trooper 2? The ones that are on my Buggy are Bent up pretty bad.
      I plan on reinforcing the new ones so this doesn't happen again.
      Driverside part# D800.02.02.02.00
      Passenger side part# SV1100.02.02.01.00A
    • By pulvin54
      Hey all,
      Not new to forums but new to this one. Just picked up a Joyner T2 and looking to make a couple of upgrades. I finally was able to locate a half decent wiring diagram but if anyone has one I'd sure appreciate another one ( the one I downloaded is ok but zooming in blurs the font). I'd like to put a hard top on it. I'm not aware of anyone that makes one. I was just gonna attempt to cut out part of an old truck bed liner. I also need to replace the boots on it and I read somewhere that the boots for a '96 GEO Metro will work? Also, I have no idea what year it is. I've looked all over it and the only thing I've found is the sticker on the firewall behind the driver's seat. It states that this machine meets the 2008 CA emissions standards. Even the VIN plate doesn't have the year stamped on it. Any help would be great. Thanks.
    • By utvwolfpack
      This is a new video we did on our new Rockstar UTV Wolfpack Edition Arms Kit for the XP900 and XP1K. Check it out and let us know what you think!

UTVWolfpack.com
      Twitter @utvwolfpack
      Instagram @utvwolfpack
      Facebook.com/utvwolfpack