Quantcast

T2 Light bar width

ERV JR

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Steve R
      after looking at the diagnostic procedures in this forum, I am finding my Gunner 250 does not have an engine warning light on the dash. i have tried to see if any other symbols flash, but nothing seems to project an error code. i have not engine spark. I do not get a start of the fuel pump. I have replaced the ignition coil, the ECU (MT05) and the voltage regulator. I could really use a diagram for the 250 model. i need a place to start checking the electrical system.
    • By CarlB
      I have a 2022 Hisun 750 Sector which comes with a locked rear differential. Was wondering if it would be possible to install an unlocking differential.  I see that there are some Hisun made machines that come with the unlocking rear diff, such as Cub Cadet Challenger, some of the Massimos, and probably others. My concern is whether these would be a direct bolt on, using the original axles, drive shaft, and of course matching gear ratio. I've tried to match up part numbers but it seems every brand has their own number system even for parts that I know are identical. If anyone has ever done this swap or has any information about the whether these unlocking rear diffs are comparable to the Sector, I'd appreciate your input.
    • By Stevenconnie
      Just bought brand new 850 side kick but seriously thinking of chopping the top to lower the top 8 inches.  So it fits in enclosed trailer and through some doorways. Any thoughts on this? My wife thinks I’m nuts. 
    • By johnpeter
      2016 Red POLARIS RZR with 3403 Miles On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/225936898519?

• By Hisunsectot250
      I have a 2016 sector 250 that I got with a broken left crankcase cover. I bought a new cover and gear shift indicator not knowing about the contact washer that goes under the sensor. Any help on where to get a new contact washer or how to bypass the sensor is greatly appreciated.