Quantcast

Mule Pro FXR Report

toddstang

Picked up my Mule in late November and have been using it a lot over the past few weekends. This UTV just keeps on amazing me of what it can do. I have lots of old logging trails that have been overtaken by brush and sappling's that my 4X4 truck can no longer navigate through, but the Mule plows through and over anything in its path. I have a natural gas line running up a steep hill that is covered in limestone and other huge rocks that the Mule has conquered going up and down and sideways. Going through pastures at 25 mph as smooth as a Cadillac on the highway is really nice. I have yet to try deep mud or snow but that should be coming soon in the next few weeks, I hope.

She may not be a speed demon like some of the others out there, but she will climb with the best of them.

MULE 2.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
    • By J Gill
      any suggestions? my 2019 mule sx fi wont idle down completely, I have to lift the box and flick the throttle lever and it comes back down.
    • By johnpeter
      2019 Arctic Cat UTV/Utility WILDCAT XX On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255174885571?

• By Brian Owens
      I put a deposit on a mule sx xc about a month ago. The dealer said Kawasaki told them to tell the customer there would be a 4-12 week waiting period for delivery.  Do any of you have any insight what the actual delivery wait  time may be?  I live in Tennessee.
    • eManualOnline
    • By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?