Quantcast

Massimo 800 upgrades

Jgemes

Hey guys i just picked up a 2011 massimo 800... just put a new rad in.. was seeing some folks had put a moose fan on them to help cool temps.... i was also looking to add a mecanical temp gauge... as well as i seen you can add a car battery and that helps some with cooling as well as faster start.... we just put header  wrap on the exhaust hopeing that helps some with driver side hot ass... lol any help or advice would be awsome thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Abermp
      I have a DesertCross 800 that doesn't want to stay in low, it pops out when I let off the gas. No problem with the other gears. What do I need to do?  Thanks.
    • By johnpeter
      2023 Can-Am Maverick Sport XMR 1000R RED TITANIUM On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/156096225938?

• By Gary Odom
      I bought a tracker 88sx crew in 2023. It has a whishing noise coming from the front end. Starts out low and gets louder as speed increases. Took it back to the dealer and they said it was normal on this model. Any suggestions as to what may be causing this.
    • By LindaCall60
      Purchased a 2011 bighorn banchee. Needs motor work. Not sure what. Husband is mechanic but not computer savvy. So, is there a manual that will tell him how to tear this down?  We have down loaded a service manual, but he says it doesn't tell him what he is looking for. 
    • By KMart
      I have a Massimo 400 Buck that overheats and the antifreeze blows out of the motor everywhere! I don’t have to be doing anything but just driving through the field.  It only has 26 miles on it.  I don’t think the fan is turning to cool the motor.  Any ideas how to fix this?