Quantcast

silverbullet. .The shop that did  this  2 radiator 2 fans is  just  an ass hole. We bore them out .070 oversize and they still don't get hot..Must weigh a ton  and cost a lot of money.This is why thy come to us  for 16 years.

IMG_5312.JPG

IMG_5312.JPG

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By WCF
      We would like to add a repair and parts shop to our shop in Southern  California for the Joyners. How many Joyner people in the area do we have that own Joyners? 
    • By Alex
      For a Decade, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative Has Led the Motorized Recreation Industry in Creating and Defending Access to Land for Outdoor Recreation

Yamaha accepts applications from nonprofit or tax-exempt organizations including OHV riding clubs and associations, national, state and local public land use agencies, outdoor enthusiast associations and land conservation groups with an interest in protecting, improving, expanding and/or maintaining access for safe, responsible and sustainable public use.
      The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative is the industry leader in guaranteeing responsible access to our nation’s land for outdoor enthusiasts. Through this program, Yamaha has directly and indirectly supported thousands of miles of motorized recreation trails, maintained and rehabilitated riding and hunting areas, improved staging areas, supplied agricultural organizations with essential OHV safety education, built bridges over fish-bearing streams and partnered with local outdoor enthusiast communities across the country to improve access to public lands.

The Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has contributed more than $3.5 million in funding and equipment across more than 300 projects over the past 10 years to assist outdoor recreationists working to protect and improve access to public land and educate the public on its safe, sustainable recreational use. For those who rely on access to public land for work and play, the Yamaha Outdoor Access Initiative has proven to be the industry’s most reliable partner and a significant resource. http://www.yamahaoai.com/

• By Tobie1987
      Has anybody ever put a bigger radiator in there trooper to fix cooling problems..?? Witch one did you use and what changes did you have to make..??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    • By NHPROEQUIP
      ELEVATOR 2000E REPAIR SHOP GRADE MOTORCYCLE LIFT TABLE
      2 year warranty
      48" Maximum Height
      8" Collapsed Height
      Includes 4 equal piece (quarters) side extension kit that extends the lift to 56", plus 2 loading ramps. Optional wider Side Ext Kit 68" width.
      Electric over hydraulic power 110 volt, 2000 lb capacity
      Fully adjustable wheel chock with a quick lock
      2 Button Electric control and Cord
      Heavy duty track and bearings for smooth operation
      4 panel (quarters) quick mount side extension kit with ramps
      Base frame pre-drilled for wheel kit
      Multiposition safety lock system
      Optional 2 year extra extended warranty available
      Call 603-234-2612 or Visit:
      https://www.nhproequip.com/elevator-2000e-motorcycle-lift

• By 2scoops
      Time to break the silence, because I don't know when the guys at Silverbullet will get the time to post on this website and I was tired of waiting.
      So, like they said they have made all of the brackets. The delay is due to trying to get a fuel controller, one just like they sell and many of us have purchased, to work with the supercharger. It didn't sound like the current one they are selling will work with the supercharger because it doesn't have a boost port. They are also trying to make it work with the stock injectors and fuel pump at 5 psi. If you want more pressure you will likely need to go to bigger injectors & an aftermarket fuel pump. Also, it sounds as though they are going to offer a couple of different price packages--eventually. A cheaper version may come with an FMU instead of the piggyback fuel controller. They mentioned possibly one with a intercooler & one without, but as Lenny would attest roots superchargers run hot so an intercooler is highly recommended.
      Best news I heard was Rick knows how cheap we Trooper folks are so I believe they will price it as low as possible. People on this forum will get first crack at owning one at a discounted rate to get them on the market. Now, don't quote me cause I hope they sell for $1, but from all I could tell I expect the price to be $3k-4k. If it ends up being a well running, well performing, and reliable set up that can run on pump gas, I think the $3k ballpark would be a steal.
      So, is anybody saving up for this?