Quantcast

r33pwrd

Strike 250 wheels and sand paddles

So bought the kids a strike 250 and we live close to some small dunes and the thing does not like sand with the stock tires.  I was thinking about a set of sandstars for the rear but having a hard time finding wheel specs on the 250? Anyone know bolt pattern and offset of the factory wheel?

Thank you Brad

Hello Brad,

Yes, the Strike 250 stock is a little underpowered. Do you happen to have one of the newer models? The reason I ask is because on my website we are able to unlock your ECU with the factory software, this allows you an additional 2000 RPM! As well as a higher top end speed. This will help you with the sand dunes as well.

As for the wheel specs, they are 4 x 156 on the front, and 4 x 115 on the rear. Check any Yamaha banshee or raptor site for wheels, as either will fit just fine. 

Check out www.warriorsoffroad.com for a bunch of additional info for your Strike 250

Matt

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2016 Joyner T2 1100cc 4 wheel drive

I have a 2016 Joyner T2 that is giving me problems engaging in and out of 4 wheel drive.  I have read some older posts that address this issue on some older models, but can't get any of the older pics to open for a good explanation.   I have not taken anything apart at this point.  Hoping some mechanically savvy Joyner owners can help me out. Thanks

By Snatchy, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 2010 Strike CDI questions

Good morning,   I am new to the Hisun world.  I am trying to track down the part pictured in this post.  Can anyone help me out?   I just picked up a 2010 Strike 800  that I intend to set up with hand controls so that my disabled son can use it on dirtroads, etc. Mike

By iflybyu, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Slow 2017 HiSun Strike 250

Guys, I need some expert help..  I just bought a 2017 HiSUN Strike 250 and was real disappointed to find out that there is an electronic spark cut out at 30 mph.  Every article that I read prior to purchase said that the unit could hit 45-50 mph with the pedal stop screw removed.  Not the case with my machine.  Never bothered to ask the dealer before purchase, so it is my fault...  My guess is that HiSun got some flack about thier "kids" machine doing 50 mph and were forced to add the electronic limiter..  Can anyone verify that previous to the 2017 model that the machine can actually could do 45-50mph with the just pedal screw removed?  If so, what RPM is it at when doing 45-50 mph.  Maybe I can get an older version of the Delphi ECU, assuming that is where the spark cut out is located...? The machine is definitly full featured, but as you all mention, needs to be gone over after purchase.  A-men to stipped screws, and if you suffer from a crazy squeak sound that sounds like chains dragging, check the torque on the suspension a-arms and shocks.  Ours were so tight, we could barley get them loose and the suspension would not move, essentially zero travel.  Once we lightened up the torque, greased the plastic bushings, and added blue threadlocker, the suspension actually worked and all the squeaks went away.  Also have same problem with the shift linkage rubbing on pipe and also pipe rubbing on chassis.. This weeks project! Any help on the speed would be awesome!

By Fun Dad, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 42 replies
    • Strike or Sector 250 wheels and tire options

Hey all, pretty pumped there is a forum for these machines. I see the stock sizes but does anyone know what size wheel/tire they can take? Example 24x8 or 26x8 ext? I understand it would need a new wheel and tease adapter to match the front,.   Thanks

By CStrike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply