Quantcast

Strike 250 wheels and sand paddles

r33pwrd

So bought the kids a strike 250 and we live close to some small dunes and the thing does not like sand with the stock tires.  I was thinking about a set of sandstars for the rear but having a hard time finding wheel specs on the 250? Anyone know bolt pattern and offset of the factory wheel?

Thank you Brad

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Brad,

Yes, the Strike 250 stock is a little underpowered. Do you happen to have one of the newer models? The reason I ask is because on my website we are able to unlock your ECU with the factory software, this allows you an additional 2000 RPM! As well as a higher top end speed. This will help you with the sand dunes as well.

As for the wheel specs, they are 4 x 156 on the front, and 4 x 115 on the rear. Check any Yamaha banshee or raptor site for wheels, as either will fit just fine. 

Check out www.warriorsoffroad.com for a bunch of additional info for your Strike 250

Matt

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.