Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

MONSTER ENERGY KAWASAKI'S CREAMER TAKES FOURTH AT STEEL CITY INVITATIONAL

Date: 8/26/2007

MONSTER ENERGY KAWASAKI'S CREAMER TAKES FOURTH AT STEEL CITY INVITATIONAL

1273_IMG_0441_0.thumbnail.jpg

DELMONT, Pa. (August 26, 2007) – Monster Energy Kawasaki ATV rider Josh Creamer rode an inspired race to earn fourth aboard his Kawasaki KFX®450R at the Steel City Raceway Invitational.

read more

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2001 Kawasaki Mule

Mule will not start. Turns over like crazy. Replaced plugs,oil is good.Does have one year old fuel filter. Has one year old filters pretty much throughout. Thinking maybe fuel issue. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

By Bruce Wayne, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 9 replies
    • Kawasaki issues PRO UTV recall

The following product safety recall is being conducted voluntarily by Kawasaki in cooperation with the CPSC. Consumers should stop using the product immediately unless otherwise instructed. For more information about recalls, visit CPSC’s website at http://www.cpsc.gov. Name of Product: MULE™ PRO Units: Approximately 1,000. Distributor: Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A., Foothill Ranch, CA Hazard: There is a possibility that an incorrect grade of material was used to manufacture the ROPS crossmember of the roll over protective structure which does not meet the intended tensile strength. Description: The recall involves 2018 model year MULE™ PRO DXT, DX and 2019 model year MULE™ PRO FXT, FX, and FXR utility vehicles. Sold at: Kawasaki dealers nationwide from August 31, 2018 to September 22, 2018 for between $13,100 and $17,000. Remedy: Consumers should immediately stop using the product and contact your Kawasaki dealer to schedule a free repair. The repair consists of replacing the ROPS crossmember. Consumer Contact: Kawasaki toll free at 866-802-9381 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. PT Monday through Friday.

By Travis, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule 3010 battery

I would like to replace the stock battery on my 2007 Mule 3010 with a larger battery. I am wondering if any other electrical system modifications are necessary? Will the stock charging system supply enough current to keep the battery charged? The only accessories I have added are a KFI winch and a Cycle Country power bed lift.

By Thomas Mohr, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • 2014 Kawasaki Mule Brake Adjustment - Hand Controls

Unusual topic, I guess. I'm unable to walk and just had hand controls installed on my new Mule. I'm trying to figure out how to adjust the brakes (freeplay, hydraulics, etc) to increase "responsiveness" of brakes. I need them to engage more quickly. In other words, I have to really lay on the hand controls hard to get the brakes to activate. The brake pedal (via the hand control) has to move quite a distance before the brakes start to engage (and I am unable to lock them up). I guess I need to make the brakes more "touchy". The hand control system is far from perfect, but it's all I've got. Any thoughts? Thanks. KC

By Legless, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Every Kawasaki part imaginable!!

Hi, all, I am here to say i have found an excellent source for kawasaki parts, It's run by  Eddie Babbit. It is called Kawasaki Partshouse. run by Babbits online, Muskegon Michigan. http://www.kawasakipartshouse.com/oemparts Just the other day i ordered piston rings, for my Mule 550, They got here and a Oil ring, and smaller ring were missing from the box, Kawasaki took responsibility for the "Accident" and  I had also contacted babbits, and they replied and they said" keep the old rings, order a new set and you just pay shipping" so i got $30 piston rings for 8.95!!!? Free shipping on orders over $50!!!  

By Travis, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 2 replies