Quantcast

Hello

I recently purchased a Cub Cadet Volunteer and just wanted to ask about different  options/attachments for snow removal.  Would you recommend a blade or are there blower options available on the market for a CC volunteer?

Thanks very much

Glenwood

Cub cadet now had a snow blade designed for t UTV . Not t case when I bought mine.  I would look at this one ask about t guage metal as you sure to run over hidden objects that can/will bend you plow.   

Let us know what you decided to get .   Post pix.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Airsense00
      Hi y'all, 
      I am looking to buy a 2018 Textron EV or a new 2020 Tracker EV. Tracker is the new name of Textron. I'm having trouble finding a snow plow mount and kit. I want to pull the trigger and buy one but I have to have a snow plow to make it worthwhile. Any of you have the EV with a snowplow or know which mount works? Front or center mount? Thanks!
    • By Bebop86
      guys- machine ran fine - Pushed button to put in 4 wheel drive and the machine died- I have power at battery and to the fuses but everything is dead-- PLEASE let em know of any ideas- I really do not know what else to look for- thanks
    • By KTMspeedFreak
      Hey all, some of you know i’m currently working on an engine swap for my 800cc (non brand). For argument sake it’s identical to the older (2006) sand viper in parts.
      For those who have done an engine swap I could really use your help are you using whole donor vehicle axles or are you cutting and  connecting the donor vehicle  axles to the Joyner axles via sleeves? 
      If I use the donor vehicle axles they would be stronger but then I’m having to replace hubs, bearing and probably knuckles brakes etc. So i’m considering welding the donors to the joyner’s so I do not have to replace everything, but i’m not sure if they would be strong enough.
      Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

• By Rifman
      Where can i get wheels for my cub cadet challenger 700?
    • By Bebop86
      guys My son just brought home a 2014 volunteer with only 180 hrs- It starts right up but when I go to put it in gear it stalls- took the plug out -totally black- replaced it and still stalls in gear- HELP- thanks