Quantcast

Hello

I recently purchased a Cub Cadet Volunteer and just wanted to ask about different  options/attachments for snow removal.  Would you recommend a blade or are there blower options available on the market for a CC volunteer?

Thanks very much

Glenwood

Cub cadet now had a snow blade designed for t UTV . Not t case when I bought mine.  I would look at this one ask about t guage metal as you sure to run over hidden objects that can/will bend you plow.   

Let us know what you decided to get .   Post pix.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Cub Cadet 700 Recall

There is a RECALL on certain Cub Cadet Challengers regarding brake failure causing crashes.  After having lost 4 days from my 700 being returned to the dealer, turns out the problem was merely air in the brake lines which I could have bled myself.

By TomWA, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • New Cub Cadet side by side owner

Cub Cadet Challenger 700 owner new member from Bucks County PA

By TomWA, in New Members Area

• 3 replies
    • CVT pulley removal help

Has anyone had to remove the CVT pulley from a Subaru/Robin 653 engine?  I removed the long 14mm bolt from the side, but the pulley doesn't budge, im thinking this is a tapered shaft.  Do they make a removal tool for these?  Thanks

By DJ530, in UTV General Discussion

• 15 replies
    • Cub Cadet Challenger 700 low gear grind

When starting out, if I put it in low gear and don't hold it there until it starts moving forward, it will jump out of gear with loud grinding noise.  Any recommendations?

By TomWA, in Cub Cadet UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Wanted: Trooper Axle Parts

I am interested in any old trooper axle parts you may have lying around. Please let me know if your want to sell them.  Backstory: Hey everyone. Last trip out to moab I climbed a wall on poison spyder Mesa while 2 rzr xp1000's and three can am x3 xrc's watched me and didn't dare try. After doing it once I pulled around to show them it wasn't a fluke. One on the can am x3 xrc drivers just looked at me and said "that's steep". On the second try I spread the bell on the left rear axle. I made the climb but now the inner cage slips inside making a loud popping noise as twisting the boot. I mainly just need the inner bell but I am interested in anything you have. 

By 2scoops, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply