Quantcast

Hey everyone!  My name is Scott, and my wife, kids and I are in escrow on a home that is on 10 acres.  After much back and forth trying to decide between getting a tractor or a side x side for working around the property, I finally narrowed it down to a side x side.  My father has a 2018 Odes Dominator x4 Zeus, so I called him up to get his thoughts on it, as he uses it on his 12 acres out in Missouri quite a bit.  While talking, he mentioned that he is thinking about selling his Odes, and buying a jeep to tow behind his motorhome, so we got to talking, and it looks like I'm buying it from him.  Its a 2018 with 13 hours on it, break in just done, and all fluids just got changed.  I look forward to learning more about the UTV world, and look forward to any input anyone can give me on the Odes brand of UTV.

Thanks

Scott

Welcome to the forum!

Unfortunately I can't help with this brand of UTV. Mine is a Kawasaki, and I use mine for work around the farm. I also have a small tractor, and I get way more use out of my mule than the tractor. So I think you made the right decision. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• Strike and Sector 250 Exhaust finally done

Well, we have finally finished our new exhaust system for the Strike and Sector 250. It bolts right on, weighs 6.2 lbs lighter than the OEM muffler assembly. It is rated for no more than 94db for trail and track regulations. It also sounds and works amazing. We have priced it out at $299.99, far below anyone else making a system for these units because we want to give those who have been waiting a while for them a price break.  It is also spark arrester approved.

By strike250, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Renli - 4wd not working

As of recent my 4wd stopped working, when turned on it comes on when it wants to or doesn’t come on at all. When trying to climb something in 4wd you can hear a loud click/clung every little bit, I assume it’s the 4wd trying to engage. Sometimes it comes on/off/on/off all during one hill climb. Any thoughts/suggestions?

By nando87, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 7 replies
    • Gauges not working.

Hello, wondering if I could get help with a couple gauged not working. I replaced some bad gauges. Now I noticed that my oil gauge go all the way up when I turn the key on checked for bad wires. All look good. And another thing is my speed gauge won't move when I drive. It cycles when I turn key on and that's it. I have a 2008 renegade. Any ideas on this problem?

By Newfietrucker, in General Discussion - Anything

• 2 replies
    • Finally a snow ride

Finally got out in the trooper havnt been out since mid November. 6-12" of snow locked the rear diff used four wheel drive and just cruzed threw there were some slushy mud hole and I did break my r/r fender slid on an off camber trail against a tree! Took my action camera with me gonna do some editing and make a video so u guys can see the trails here in mass

By charlie, in UTV General Discussion

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule not working... Need Help

Hey guys I have a huge question, I am with the Melbourne beach Fire Department and we have a Mule 3010 that we use for Marine rescues. The problem I have is that the mule does not want to start. It cranks over and the batter works, the problem is that it is not getting fuel and not wanting to run. I have just replaced the fuel pump and bypassed the fuel filter straight to the pump and still nothing. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

By CChilds92, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies