Quantcast

Tony C

Massimo 500 MSU trailer size

Will a 2018 Massimo MSU 500 fit on a 5x8 trailer (with gate/ramp)?

I have read different lengths specs want to know if anyone has used a 5x8 trailer to haul them.  

Forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, I did not find it when I searched here

Thamks

I have a cub cadet challenger 700,(same as massamo 700) hisun made.The 500 and 700  have the same physical  measurements  and will fit on a 6x12 trailer very easy, ot on my 5x8

I ended up selling my 5x8 trailer and buying a 5.5’ x 10’ trailer and it is a perfect fit

• Thanks 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.