CStrike250

Sector 250 Wheel Size???

Hi all, 

I know the wheels are 

Front 22x7x10 - 4/156 

Rear 22x10x10 - 4/115

Does anyone know the Ceterbore size? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ayrporte
      Found a hole in Front Diff case, its been there a while, gears look fine but bearings are all shot, 
      Is it more economical to just buy a complete differential or rebearing the current one
      Suggestions on where to Find one
      Thanks

• By skipa05
      Having issues with the brake safety switch. Want to check it and clean it, but I cannot find it!
    • By 12TROOPERT2
      Hi there. Has anyone run across any higher quality rear swing arm bushings for the troopers? 
    • By rh242603
      Hello-

New to the forum so luckily there is some help out there lol. Recently bought a 2008 Joyner 1600cc sand viper and loving it. Took it out and had a little accident with a tree stump lol. The stump hit directly on my passenger side tie rod end and broke the heim joint that connects the tie rod end to the wheel. Does anyone know the size of the adjustable heim joint so I can order one? I am having a hard time sourcing one quickly. I am also guessing since it is an outter tie rod end, that it is LH pitched rather than RH? thanks for any help anyone can provide. This is again for the outter tie rod end heim joint that snapped. Thanks
    • By Matthew Zeller
      My grandpa has a Yamaha wolverine side by side. It has a solid rear axle.  The problem is it tears up the yard when he turns. Question is has anyone or can he make it into a differential by anyway gear box swap or change some gears. Thanks if you can help!