Quantcast

Joyner commando clutches

Gorson

does anyone have any knowledge of these clutchless automatic manual shift utvs? I have a 4 seater 4x4 650 that the wiring has been butchered and there is no longer a shifter knob. I'm just curious to know if anyone has a wiring diagram or any knowledge of these units without a clutch pedal and are electric shifted and not cable gear driven

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2020 can am maverick trail 1000 4x4  On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324827257531?

• By Mackc
      What type and brands of insulation do you use in the cabin, floor and engine compartment of your Massimo and related 4 by 4 UtVs specially Massimo Buck 400s?
    • By strike250
      I have the factory service manual available for the Buck 400. Just send me a message with your email and I'll get it to you. Although there is no charge for this, it would be great if  you would visit my website where you could donate any amount to help do things like this with others who need it. Again, there is no charge for this manual, and no obligation to donate. But if you did, I would thank you for sure. Have fun on the trails. www.warriorsoffroad.com

Matt

• By myfirst tracker800sx
      I have a 2020 Tracker 800sx with about 60 hours on it. It has been shifting very hard the past few months.  When I shut the engine off it shifts just like it should, but with the engine running, it takes quite a bit of force to take it out of low back to neutraL.
      Does anyone know the cure?
      Thank you in advance.
    • eManualOnline
    • By IslandHopper
      Can anyone tell me if their MSU 500 or 700 fuel pump and injector cycle when you turn the key on? This will help me rule out the Crank Position Sensor as a problem.
      I just bought this non-running and the service manual is not much help.
      Thanks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Kristen
      Can anyone help me figure out a part number for a replacement clutch. I have an older bobcat 2200 gas UTV and I have called local UTV/ATV suppliers and they do not have what I need. I was told by one that it would be a polaris clutch but I can not find any information as to which one to order online. 
    • By Cozrods
      Today I took my big red to the Honda dealer it felt like the clutches were slipping. The confirmed this and quoted me $5500 to repair. This seems ridiculously expensive. Has anyone else had to replace their clutches. If so what did it cost. Thanks in advance 
    • By Bryan83c
      Need input on compatible clutch sets I can upgrade joyner 1100cc 2018 sand viper with.    Something autozone might carry  and what cars are these chery motors most compatibility with
    • By farmcrew
      I recently got a 2007 Commando 650 C4 and I'm in the process of going through it from stem to stern. The AZ sun has really taken it's toll on all the plastic and rubber. One CV boot is torn and the others are probably not far behind. Most of the rubber on the control cable ends are on bad shape and the steering rack boots are almost completely disintegrated. Anyone have a source for the steering rack boots?
    • By David Dewayne Reel Sr.
      Hi, I was hoping to find an "in-color" diagram, at least, of the wiring from the speedometer and where all the wires are connected.
      The entire wiring of the entire side-by-side would be wonderful!!!
      I purchased a used 2008 Joyner Commando 650 2 seater from an individual and they butchered the wiring...something has come lose and I cannot for the life of me tell where it is supposed to connect. It is a ground wire and is till connected to the frame but I don't know where else it is suppose to connect.
      What makes me think it goes to the speedometer is that when it came lose, the speedometer immediately stopped working.
      If anyone can help me with this, I would appreciate it tremendously. There is nothing on Joyner's website...and I already looked on YouTube to no avail...might be something there but I could not find it...