Quantcast

You might check out Rocky Mountain ATV/MC they sell hundreds of different wheels and tires for utvs  on their website.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By kandlinaz
      Well, after a bad experience with repairs to our Trooper, Lloyd tore into the engine himself. We originally wanted to save time by hiring the engine rebuild out, but that bit us square in the butt. Remember the discussion about Silverbullet motorsports in Yuma??
      Stay tuned....we'll let you know what happens. 
      Has anyone rebuilt the engine in these troopers?
    • By Alex
      TWO SEATS OR FOUR, THERE’S A TALON THAT’S RIGHT FOR YOU.
      If life is better side-by-side, how do you make it better than ever? For 2020, we’ve doubled down on our Talon line with two more exciting new models—the Honda Talon 1000X-4 and Talon 1000X-4 FOX Live Valve. For starters, they add a second pair of seats, so now you can double your off-road fun and share it with even more lucky passengers. And if you want a two-seater, don’t worry—our revolutionary Talon 1000R and Talon 1000X announced last year are ready to roost.

https://powersports.honda.com/talon
    • By Nate
      New to this forum i have been looking for a rim for our rig for several days called joyner and a dealer in mississippi but no luck been told they don't make em was just wondering if anyone pulled any off and want to sell did find some in cali but won't ship lol thanks in advance

• By AJared
      I am new to the UTV market and have narrowed my selection down to the 2019 Kawasaki Mule Pro-MX or the Honda Pioneer 700.  I am looking for a tough, reliable machine to use around the farm  Any advice you may have would be appreciated! Thanks!
    • By Gerald Dillman
      Looking for a output shaft for a Joyner trooper t2. Went to move the buggy after sitting all winter and it appears the out put shaft that drives the rear wheels broke off inside the transmission so looking for the shaft or a complete transmission if someone has one
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Rifman
      Where can i get wheels for my cub cadet challenger 700?
    • By Travis
      UTVs represent a pretty good investment of both your money and your enjoyment. The tires that come stock on your machine are usually pretty good all-around tires, but there are several reasons to consider going for an upgrade. You might want a more aggressive tread pattern for a specific kind of riding. Perhaps the riding conditions in your area call for a tire with better puncture resistance. There is always the reason that comes from countless hours of enjoyment – the stock tires are simply worn out. Maybe you just want some different tires simply because you do? Regardless of the reason, a new set of tires represents a significant investment. Here are five of the best UTV tires for the money on the market today.
      Read More
    • By Skrtcsr
      2014 Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy 4x4 - 1,100cc EFI ATV PRICE JUST REDUCED
      I have a near brand new (ONLY 56 Miles on it!!) Joyner Trooper T2 Side by Side Buggy with TONS of extra's! I bought this for our hunting land and ended up not using it at all. It is a great machine and I hate to see it sit in the barn (always kept inside) & not get used. I have over $16,800 invested and it is literally in near new condition. This thing has a 5-Speed EFI V4 Automotive Cherry Engine with 4 Wheel independent locking differentials, its a BEAST. Extra Tires, Windshield, Lights, Wheels, Sides, Rear Window, Fenders, Etc.
      (See Links Below)
      Listing on Craigslist        Listing on ATV Trader      YouTube Video of Buggy

• By funtones
      I am looking for a set of offroad rims for my 2008 Kawasaki Teryx 750. Does any body have experience with MSA Offroad Wheels?
    • By TimmyBoy
      Polaris XP 900 ITP Sand Star paddle tires, ribbed fronts, brand new never used, mounted on stock used Polaris wheels that are in good condition, $420.00 or offer