Quantcast

Bbicon

Transmission gear box

How does the tranny attach to the engine I am attempting to remove as transmission is locked up 2014 800 odes dominator .....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By shak
      What is the Kawasaki engine model number for the side by sides listed below.  I had an older Ute with the 401cc Kawasaki FJ 400D, but it had a carburetor, and a flywheel magneto ignition system.
      This new 401cc engine with EFI, and electronic ignition looks like a big improvement over the old.  But, I can’t find the Kawasaki engine model number?
      Kawasaki 401 cc (24.47 cu. in.) single cylinder, 4-stroke, gas 
      Bore x Stroke: 3.23x2.99 in
      Compression Ratio: 8.6:1
      Maximum Torque: 21.4 lb-ft @ 2400 rpm
      Valve Train: Single-Cylinder OHV
      Engine Vibration: Internal Counter Rotating Balance Shaft
      Fuel System: Closed-loop electronic fuel injection
      Horsepower (KW): 13.5 hp
      Electrical System: Starter/Generator — Solid State Regulator
      (Note: Some versions/listings state: "Alternator Output (max)22.9 amp")
      Lubrication: Pressurized Oil System
      Oil Filter: Spin-On (Item#: 49065-7010)
      Cooling System:  Air Cooled
      Ignition System: Electronic Inductive Spark
      Air Cleaner: Replaceable Dry Cartridge (item #:  11013-7029)
      Utility vehicles/side by sides that use this engine:
      2021MULE SX™ 4x4 FI
      https://www.kawasaki.com/products/2021-mule-sx-4x4-fi?cm_re=MPP-_-PRODUCTTRIMLIST-_-VEHICLEDETAILS#
      2020 E-Z-GO Express™ S4 Elite Gas
      https://ezgo.txtsv.com/personal/express-s4
      Cushman Shuttle 4 EFI Gas
      https://cushman.txtsv.com/vehicles/shuttle-4
      Cushman Hauler 1200
      https://cushman.txtsv.com/vehicles/hauler-1200
    • By lhcribbs
      I recently inherited a 2014 MCU 500. A nephew accidentally put diesel in the tank, proceeded to run it until it stalled out. We proceeded to empty the tank and put fresh gas in it. It ran maybe for 10 minutes then shut off. Haven’t been able to get it started since. That’s when I started to mess with it. This is what I’ve done so far. I might add I know the very basics of on engines so I thought I would come here and get some advice. 

- emptied tank and lines leading up to fuel. Filled and primed with new gas.
      -cleaned air in-take, it was pretty dirty. 
      -did a full oil change. I felt like there was definitely diesel mixed in. 
      -changed spark plug. Tested and working appropriately
      - tested fuel injector and it appears to be working 
      That’s where I’m at so far and still nothing. At this point looking to see what the next steps would be in trying to diagnose what’s going on. Appreciate the help in advance. 

Thanks, 
      Harrison

• By Allan Simpson
      Hi, new to the forum and needing some help if possible. 
      I have a Regard RUF 500 that had a cfmoto 500 engine but the previous owners decided to take it all apart and then left if for a few years and parts got lost. I have now got a Suzuki 500 engine from a quad fitted in but struggling with the wiring. I can't find a wiring diagram for the Regard and even the manufacturer doesn't respond. 
      The major problem is the Regard doesn't appear to have a rectifier and whilst I can wire the stator to the new engine I have other wires I cannot trace to find out where they go.
      Anyone out there that could point me in the right direction.  Happy to post pictures if it would help.
      Thanks
      Allan 
    • By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR4 Mikes Engine Works Darlington On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Polaris-RZR4-for-sale/383639781251?

• By borossi joyner
      Hello Joyner owners !
      I am working for the company Borossi Motors Ltd. Germany and we are the european Joyner distributor selling Joyner vehicles and spare parts for the entire Joyner vehicle and engine line.
      We would like to introduce ourselves to this community and we would like to offer our help to any of you, who might need Joyner chassis or engine parts, that is difficult to find in the US.
      Since spare part supply hasn´t been easy in the last years, more and more customers from USA and Australia contacted us. We are shipping parts every day to USA, Canada and other "Joyner" countries.
      We run an online parts shop on ebay (with some basic 150 or so items) and on our own site borossi.com you can find much more.
      If you have any questions about technical things, parts, availability or prices don´t hesitate to contact us and ask for special prices. We ship either through USPS or UPS express saver, depending how urgent things are for you.
      All of you who own a UTV with a 2 cyl. LJ276 650cc Carburetor engine or a Chery engine 3 cyl. SQR372, 4cyl. SQR472 or other Chery engines, we will sure also be able to help you with engine and transmission parts.
      Regards
      Thomas
      Borossi Motors Ltd.