Quantcast

2008 Arctic Cat Prowler 650 H1 Major secondary clutch problem

I just bought a 2008 Prowler 650 H1.  Rode it about 20 miles and the belt absolutely exploded!  Long story short, while replacing the belt, I spread the secondary with the cover bolt and didn't take it out before I put the secondary back on.  I tried to remove the bolt after I tightened the nut and it snapped off still stuck in the spreader hole.  I have no idea what to do.  Any help or suggestions would help greatly.  Thanks.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Louis Limoges
      Hey guys ! I installed a snow track set on my 550 UTV last year and it does a great job even though the engine is not that big. Broke 2 wheel studs so I temporatily replaced them with bolts but I would like to go back to the studs before reinstalling the tracks this winter. Any idea what the default studs are so I can order replacements ? Thx !
      Edit : Any reseller to recommend if I want to order them online in Canada ? 
    • By Tracker800
      Has anyone found a good cover for a 800SX LE. Cabela's has a good heavy duty cover with zippers so you can access the cab without removing the cover but the dimension sizes are too small for the Tracker. 
    • By Jamie
      Wondering if a soft roof that’s made to fit 2012 prowler will fit 2016 prowler.  I have the HDX XT three seater. Wondering if the shape or size of their roof changed
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • eManualOnline
    • By Mrusson
      Hey gang,
          I am looking for a 14x6 wheel with a 4/115 bolt pattern with the 4+2 offset for my 2008 Trooper. I have always had a spare tire with my UTV's and I am struggling to find a steel wheel for use as a spare tire with this Trooper. Has anyone had any luck finding a plain steel wheel for use as a spare? My trooper uses the 14" allow wheels from the factory with 14x6 fronts and a 14x8 rears. I assume the 14x6 can be used front or rear as a spare. Thanks for any info you may have come across.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Louis Limoges
      Hey guys ! I installed a snow track set on my 550 UTV last year and it does a great job even though the engine is not that big. Broke 2 wheel studs so I temporatily replaced them with bolts but I would like to go back to the studs before reinstalling the tracks this winter. Any idea what the default studs are so I can order replacements ? Thx !
      Edit : Any reseller to recommend if I want to order them online in Canada ? 
    • By Jamie
      Wondering if a soft roof that’s made to fit 2012 prowler will fit 2016 prowler.  I have the HDX XT three seater. Wondering if the shape or size of their roof changed
    • By Alex
      View File 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Service Manual
      2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications. This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
      The service technician should become familiar with the operation and construction of each component or system by carefully studying this manual. This manual will assist the service technician in becoming more aware of and efficient with servicing procedures. Such efficiency not only helps build consumer confidence but also saves time and labor.
      Submitter Alex Submitted 03/07/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Alex
      2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2009 Arctic Cat Prowler XTZ. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications. This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
      The service technician should become familiar with the operation and construction of each component or system by carefully studying this manual. This manual will assist the service technician in becoming more aware of and efficient with servicing procedures. Such efficiency not only helps build consumer confidence but also saves time and labor.
    • By Alex
      View File 2010 Arctic Cat Prowler ROV Service Manual
      2010 Arctic Cat Prowler ROV Service Manual
      This Arctic Cat Service Manual contains service, maintenance, and troubleshooting information for the 2010 Arctic Cat ROV (Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle) models. The complete manual is designed to aid service personnel in service-oriented applications.
      This manual is divided into sections. Each section covers a specific vehicle component or system and, in addition to the standard service procedures, includes disassembling, inspecting, and assembling instructions. When using this manual as a guide, the technician should use discretion as to how much disassembly is needed to correct any given condition.
      Submitter Alex Submitted 03/07/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
  • Gallery Images