Quantcast

2008 trooper t4 rear driveline help!!!

Rapidray4x4

I need help locating a rear cv style driveline for my early 2008 t4 trooper. I have broken 2 ujoints now and almost put a hole in the oil pan! I found one place but they wont return my calls. The mud season started and i got a big paper weight. Any help is greatly appreciated by me and my family.

• 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Ron from the Mitten
      I purchased a 2008 Qlink Rodeo 700 a few years ago.  I am from Michigan.  Anyone know of any local repair shops?  I had a dead battery, so I replaced that, started right up, ran the quad down the road, (this was last year), put it in the barn, shut it off.  then a couple weeks later, went to go start it again, and nothing.  I have power to the dash lights, horn, turn signals, wench etc, but nothing to the starter switch, and I hate electrical crap.  Battery still reads 12.x volts.

Any suggestions would be amazing.  I've owned it over 2 years, and haven't run 1 tank of gas through it.  No time to screw with it, and very frustrated.  Hoping someone can offer some advice of value.
    • By alevins
      Good day all, 
      searching here but cannot find the answer,  Hisun been working fine and now reverse limiter seems to be engaging and cannot back up, cannot find a clear solution to disable the limiter. found a possible relay?  not sure which one or to cuut a wire at ecu but a picture or diagram would be helpful
      thank you for any help in advance
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
    • By LindaCall60
      Purchased a 2011 bighorn banchee. Needs motor work. Not sure what. Husband is mechanic but not computer savvy. So, is there a manual that will tell him how to tear this down?  We have down loaded a service manual, but he says it doesn't tell him what he is looking for. 
    • By Kalyla Jackson
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad. I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!
      Thanks in advance for your help!