Quantcast

Ticster

2015 Polaris RZR s900 Muffler Swap

I just picked up a used 2015 rzr s900 that has a stainless steel Evolution magnum exhaust. Where we go, I don’t need it, and would like to trade someone who has a stock one in great condition. From what I have read, these fit most rzr’ s from 2015-2017. I’m in nw Oregon, so anyone interested , let me know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By 2017 Massimo Warrior
      ABSOLUTELY THE WORST EXPERIENCE EVER!!!!!
      I purchased a Massimo Motors Warrior 700 UTV directly through the company. This unit was listed for sale on Ebay as a company demo with only 77 miles. Prior to bidding on the item, I messaged them through EBay and asked if there was "anything wrong with it and if everything worked properly". I was assured in writing that everything on the UTV was operational AND that it would be inspected before shipping. I also called the number that was in the EBay listing to verify that everything was operational and to make sure the item could be delivered to my land in Missouri. I made it VERY clear that I was not interested in bidding on the item if those two things were not acceptable. I was assured over the phone that everything was operational, that it would be inspected prior to shipping and that delivery to my land in Missouri was perfectly fine.
      It was not delivered to the address agreed to by their contact listed in the EBay listing. And when it was received, there were multiple items that were not operational. Items that were defective when it arrived include a headlight, a backup light, both horns, the horn wiring and the parking brake.  They refused to even supply me with replacements for all the defective parts. In response to the BBB, Dave said it was sold without a warrantee.  The listing very clearly stated 180 day warrantee for parts.
      In addition, the windshield that was clearly shown on many photos on the listing was not delivered with the UTV. That's correct...THEY STOLE THE WINDSHIELD before shipping the unit to me. The first representative from Massimo Motors told me multiple times that “the company will make things right for me”. He did supply me with a couple parts; which I installed myself. Later, he told me that he is no longer with the company. Dave, the new contact never offered any reasonable solution to any of the remaining issues.
      His solution to STEALING THE WINDSHIELD was for me to fabricate one myself.
      Unbelievable experience. See files attached.
      Hope this helps others from making a BIG MISTAKE.
      See photos attached for proof.
      If this help, please let my “buddy” at Massimo know why you aren’t buying one.  Here’s his info:
        [email protected]

• By johnpeter
      2015 Polaris RZR  Highlifter 1000 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Polaris-Highlifter-1000/193617561149?

• By paraord
      Hi all, I am looking at putting in a dual battery setup to my 2015 Mule 4010. Anyone put one of these in before? Most of the research has pointed me to the True Am kit. Didnt know if anyone had done this or had a battery strap down tray they recommend or anything.  Between the Winch and the Stereo...and upcoming lights I want to be able to make sure it always starts.

Thanks in advance,
      -Andrew
    • By Verno
      I installed the 2019 exhaust upgrade yesterday.  Overall went very well, but my rear driveshaft / u_joints are extremely hot.   Is there some sort of heat shield that should be added.  TIA for any input
    • By Quade
      This is my first UTV and it ran great the first 500 miles. Then it slowly got harder and harder to start. Now I have to keep giving it gas when I first start it for about 1 minute until it will idle by itself. This past weekend I took it on the trail and it died 15 minutes into the ride and lost all spark. I got towed home and tried to see if I had spark the next morning which I did and it started but died 10 minutes later. Anyone have any ideas what I should do or check? Anything would help thank you!
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Billy B
      For Sale 2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP. Buying a house so need to sell my toys.  747 miles, runs great with many extras including winch, snorkel, and high lift.  Asking $13,500- title in hand. 

• By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By Dale Linton
      Hey guys new to the forum! Upgraded my old 800 to a 900s and decided to part out my 800. Have a few items laying in the garage and didn’t know if they could get someone back on the trail!!!! I have..
      Good transmission 
      good rear end
      and good secondary clutch
      all parts came from a 2011 rzr 800 with 1800 miles. Have pics of odometer and video of it running .thanks for looking 
    • By Tobe Long
      I have a 2019 RZR Turbo S 4, and have been loving it since I bought it in May. Now, I am beginning to wonder how well it will hold up under hard driving over the long term. I would describe my driving style as aggressive, but always with the cost of repairs in the back of my mind. I live in Utah, so I love hitting the Little Sahara dunes and rock crawling in Moab. I have put about 500 miles total on it, and just blew my first belt which had about 300 miles on it. This happened just as I got to the top of Sand Mt. in my stock vehicle. I'm looking for any recommendations (maintenance or upgrades) for drive train and suspension that will make my vehicle more reliable and reduce long term repair/replacement costs. Are belt temp gauges worth it? How are other owners doing with belt life? OEM vs. aftermarket belts?  Anyone had to deal with rebuilding the Fox Live Valve Dynamix shocks yet? I hate to think about how much that might cost! I've got a week in Moab planned for the end of September and want to make sure I can hit some of the classics without worrying (too much) about breaking anything. Any info is appreciated-
    • By J.C.
      2017 Can-Am Maverick X3 X™ RS Turbo R Triple Black
      795 miles
      Just serviced and detailed.
      Well maintained and looked after.
      Stored in garage.
      Never tipped.
      S&B Particle Separator for cleaner air and longer engine life.
      Dragonfire 4 point harnesses
      Side mirrors
      Fire extinguisher
      Flag mount & flag.
      Street legal.

2017 Aluma 7814ST Single Heavy Axle Utility Trailer
      $3100
      $250 spare tire.
      $75 vertical mount.
      $3425 + 8% tax = $3700 new

$22,000 Maverick with trailer.
      $19,500 Maverick without trailer.