Quantcast

bamakid

2015 massimo msu 500 timing

I couldn't find any info on the engine.

Does it have over head valves with the cam shaft in block or over head cam?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Lester
      I just got this today and the tires are 26 on 12's. was wondering what id the larges tire I can put with out any lifting? if you have pics that would be nice. thanks
    • By Hickam
      Greetings. I am a new member to this forum and to the SxS family. I currently have a  LinHai 500 two seater and have the opportunity to trade for a 2014 Massimo MSU 1100 -6 six seater. Seems like a nice unit. I will be doing some trail riding with the grand kids.  Anything I need to be aware of before I trade? I can't find much on line about this unit and when going to the Massimo website it looks like they don't make that size anymore. Or am I missing something? I will be looking for a top and a front windshield. Any suggestions ?  Located in North GA. 

• By physics911
      I have a new, 2 week old, T-Boss 410 and with the differential locked, and also in reverse with or without diff locked, I am getting a metal-on-metal sound.  It still pulls fine in 4wd low, but definitely some substantial metal noise. I haven't actually checked the diff fluid, but there are definitely no leaks.  
      Thoughts?
      Thank you

• By johnpeter
      2015 polaris rzr xp1000 highlifter On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-polaris-rzr-xp1000-highlifter/233468644621?

• By Swimmer1
      Fuel pump does not run when switch is turned on. I checked fuel pump and it is good.
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Bluegill
      Hi. I replaced my coil and the ecu on my 2013 Massimo msu 500 and still have no spark. It has been a great machine so far but now I  am at a total loss. 
    • By Joshua Matiyasic
      I have a 2018 Massimo MSU 500. I have looked everywhere for performance parts and all I have been able to find is the dyno bost module and a K&N air filter. does anyone know of any other parts out there or interchangeable parts from other makes or models?
    • By jamesruesch
      Who else owns a Massimo Msu 500? Bought a 500 from TSC 15 days ago and the machine ran great but it had an EFI problem.