Quantcast

2019 Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo S

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By darth vadner
      I have a 2019 hi sun 750 I parked it in my garage last fall and about a month later I went to ride it and I had no power but the battery shows good. I’ve taken the ignition switch out and cleaned it. I cleaned the battery terminals and replace the main relay all my fuses are good. I still show strong battery but get no power, can anyone help or have any ideas? I have yet to find any wires chewed up like from a mouse or anything all the wiring looks good. 
    • By kgs
      Got a hisun sector 550 2019 that's got 5900 Miles on it, this year it started to getting hard to start in morning, once I get it started it works good the rest of the day. But to start it in the morning I got to hold the gas pedal to the floor and it will fire up. I replaced the fuel injector but didn't help it. So I just ordered a new air filter and 02 sensor and a maf sensor to put on it to see if this will fix it. Anyone else had this problem. I'm hoping the parts I ordered will fix it. I also bought a new battery to put in it also.
    • By amiracle40995
      I’m getting a 700-7 every startup. I’m having to change the plug every 100 miles on 93 octane gas. I got a lower numbered plug that is supposed to burn hotter. I’m wondering why that comes up every time I start it and if it’s related? I included a picture of the code or whatever it is. I haven’t seen the code in the owners manual or the hisun shop manual I have. 

• By johnpeter
      2011 Polaris RZR 900 Xp On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/266702209616?

• By johnpeter
      2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Sport On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/186327903747?