Quantcast

Honda pioneer 1000

Clark Evans

There are a few on my area.  The 5 seater is a big hit.   Haven't heard any negative comments.   Hard to go wrong with a Honda.  Although I just purchased a 2020 General.   I think they have the bugs worked out by now

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      Earlier this week — and after much anticipation — Lexus unveiled the new 2022 LX 600 SUV. It's a luxurious American version of the new Land Cruiser and shares a V6 powertrain with the new Toyota Tundra pickup. The LX wasn't a shock; it's just about the most characteristically "Lexus" vehicle one could imagine, except perhaps the LS sedan. But Lexus also released a different vehicle you would not have expected this week.
      At the end of the LX announcement video, Lexus teased a new mobility concept called the "Recreational Off-Highway Vehicle," or ROV. It's an all-terrain vehicle — or, as we will choose to interpret it, a supremely badass golf cart — that runs on a hydrogen combustion engine. Sadly, Lexus did not include an utterly superfluous spindle grille, although the shape of the front end will certainly remind you of that shape.

An ATV makes perfect sense as a showcase for hydrogen combustion. One of the technology's most significant drawbacks for current production use is that it can't produce as much power as gasoline combustion engines with the same size engine footprint. So a low-speed wood path cruiser could get away with far less power than a recreational on-highway vehicle.
      Read more from source: https://www.gearpatrol.com/cars/a37974052/lexus-off-road-atv-concept/
    • By johnpeter
      2019 Arctic Cat UTV/Utility WILDCAT XX On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/255174885571?

• By John Chauvin
      My 800 sx with 75 hours is under warranty and began rough idle and unburned fuel coming out exhaust. I am located in eastern Arizona 5.5 hour drive from selling dealer (Bass Pro) in Mesa, Az. Called Tracker factory and they tell me there are dealers in Prescott and in Lake Havasu Az in far west Arizona. Tracker needs to find and appoint a dealer in Show Low Az if they want to compete with Polaris in the White Mountains. Show low is only 90 miles from me and I could live with that.
    • By Bryan
      Just wanted to share a few photos of some recent mods. Heat shield photo was taken before lift was installed. Still have heater, overhead console wire harness and snorkel kit sitting in the garage that I need to get installed. 

• eManualOnline
    • By MJG
      Hello, 
      I found an 08 Renegade for sale and looking to purchase it.  I haven’t heard too much about these machines and any insight would be much appreciated.  Are they good machines?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Dick Miletich
      After driving my Honda hard for about an hour, it doesn't heat up, but it shows 3 bars on the temp. Then what happens is the orange power steering indicator in the upper left corner on the instrument panel comes on. My steering feels fine, no problems there. Then the speedometer reads zero and never changes no matter how fast i'm driving. No matter if i'm in low or high gear, it does not shift, then I try to shift with the paddles and they don't work. as i'm going along at a steady speed, either in low or high gear, and start going downhill slightly, it starts free wheeling with no engine compression. Then after playing around with it a bit, I put my foot on the accelerator ever so lightly, and it seems to catch, as long as I have a slight bit of pressure on the throttle it acts as normal but still doesn't shift. If I shut it down for an hour it starts right up and runs perfect, shifts perfect. It seems as if after driving it hard for a while, a shift sensor, or something heats up and starts to act up. Anyone know what's going on?
      '
      '
    • By Gerry55
      When starting off in high range 2017 pioneer 1000 stalls out the same as if you had popped the clutch does this randomly usually 1 to 3 times in a row before going away sometimes – will show an E in the selector LCD display if this happens you have to shut the machine off and restart to clear error or machine will shut off when shifting from park into drive dealer has no idea what is causing this problem
    • By Roller66
      Does anyone on here know if the Honda pioneer 1000 seats for a pioneer 700.
    • By Shane Farrar
      I just bought a 2018 Honda pioneer 1000.i got the 3 seater.i need some help and advice on what kind of roof to get.my buddy said an aluminum one would rattle and shake and be really noisy. Honda only offers one kind.any suggestions or websites  I can look at.i bought a fold out windshield from super atv so I need one that won't interfere with it