Quantcast

New Kawasaki Teryx Chassis Ribs Available from ATR

UTVBoard News

kawasaki-teryx-rear-chassis-ribs-726801.jpg

ATR’s Kawasaki Teryx Chassis Ribs add structural integrity to your frame and prevent it from flexing by tying into the upper and lower A-arm mounting points. These chassis plates are highly recommended for anyone with a long travel suspension system. The Teryx Chassis Ribs are CNC laser cut from 3/16" steel plate and come in a durable black powder coat finish.

All Terrain Research is a group of engineers, designers and motorsports enthusiasts set out to develop the most advanced off road vehicle performance products possible. Bringing years of experience ATR serves as a full service prototyping and manufacturing company developing products for some of today’s leading off road vehicle manufacturers.

For more information you can reach them toll free at 877-581-0041 or by visiting their website at www.atrpowersports.com

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By BOW4UM
      Live in GA, hunt in KS and I picked up a 2017 Massimo MSU500 and so far just love this thing. I'm lightly customizing it now. Definitely better than my old Grizzly 660 for my current KS hunting.
      Ill be picking your brains for info so thanks in advance to you pros for all your help and advice.
    • By dorough
      I just bought a Buck 450X... right before discovering this board and reading a lot of not-so-good posts. But I hope I'm right when I believe that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and surely there must be plenty of happy Massimo owners out there and I don't need to return my new toy to Lowe's.
      So... if you own a Massimo and like it, I'd love to hear from you! Please let me know what you like and enjoy about it and if you've had only minor or no issues - compared to other posts I've read.
      Thanks!
    • By natmech
      I've got 5 UTV's as work vehicles.  8 hours a day, 365 days a year.  Swampy, woodsy, lots of broken trees.  The stuff that's on there has lots of punctures, slow leaks, etc.  I spend way too much time keeping the tires up.  So I need recommendations for good tough tires that are very puncture resistant, sidewalls too, and have good traction in lots of muddy conditions all year long.  But i can't pay $300/tire.

thanks everyone
    • By MichaelAMangine
      I have a 2020 PRO FXT LE that we primarily drive on the blacktop roads of our community and currently the unit has 2,400 miles on it. We use it like a golf cart. The factory tires in the front have worn pretty bad due to riding it in the street so my plan is to change them  out to a DOT street tire. Do I have to change all 4 tires or can I just replace the fronts and keep the factory tires in the back? The rear tires are in great shape but didn’t know if I would notice a difference in ride having two factory tires in the back and two street tires in the front.
      Thank you.
    • eManualOnline
    • By Val in southern NM
      Brand new UTV owner.  I've been driving a Polaris Sportsman 500 for a few years.  We bought a Coleman Outfitter 400 a week ago today, and still trying to figure it out.  Would really like to find a repair manual for it, if anybody can point me in the right direction.  Our ATV/UTV are primarily to make life easier for us on our small horse place, but now that we have a SXS, we look forward to exploring some of the smaller back roads together.  My husband is the mechanic of the family, and found that a repair manual REALLY helped after we bought the VERY well used Polaris a few years ago.
      We have the owner's manual, but the nearest place that might provide warranty work/repairs is a two hour drive from here, best we can figure out, so an actual repair/service manual will be really helpful, especially once the warranty is up.
  • Gallery Images