Quantcast

New Kawasaki Teryx Chassis Ribs Available from ATR

kawasaki-teryx-rear-chassis-ribs-726801.jpg

ATR’s Kawasaki Teryx Chassis Ribs add structural integrity to your frame and prevent it from flexing by tying into the upper and lower A-arm mounting points. These chassis plates are highly recommended for anyone with a long travel suspension system. The Teryx Chassis Ribs are CNC laser cut from 3/16" steel plate and come in a durable black powder coat finish.

All Terrain Research is a group of engineers, designers and motorsports enthusiasts set out to develop the most advanced off road vehicle performance products possible. Bringing years of experience ATR serves as a full service prototyping and manufacturing company developing products for some of today’s leading off road vehicle manufacturers.

For more information you can reach them toll free at 877-581-0041 or by visiting their website at www.atrpowersports.com

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By hdtran
      That's the question! Or, if you want to add details:
      (a) How do you use the UTV? (roads? off-road to get to trees? etc.)
      (b) If you are wearing a helmet--how frequently? What type of helmet?

My own answers: (a) Most of the time off-road to get to downed trees, cut the trees to logs and haul the logs back for splitting. (b) Very rarely, a ski helmet and not a motorcycle helmet.
    • By A.J.101
      After running my Teryx for about 20 minutes to get the engine good and hot it starts getting sluggish and stalling when I accelerate to much. Does fine while easing into the accelerator. I've changed the spark plugs and it fixed it temporarily. After driving it a few days it started back to being sluggish and stalling again. Runs great up until it warms up good. Any ideas?
    • By wnc woods
      Is it possible to add a low gear to the Coleman ut400? If so please help. Ty
    • By Greg Kilgore
      I would really like to know what you guys think about this. I'll try not to ramble and make it as clear as I can.

I took this new job with companyX as a fiber splicer a year ago. I have a 45' bucket truck and 10or12 x 8 ft enclosed splice trailer I have to take home. Within the last 6 months all the management in the splice dept left. Now the power/construction management and higher ups are filling in. Just recently we were told travel to our 1st job is not payable even though we are in a company vehicle. 
      We are union so I asked the union business manager about this. His reply was be grateful you were paid travel as long as you were and that you don't have to drive your POV to the job.

Last week I had 50hr total. The job area is 4-4.5 hrs away. My time was reduced to 44.5 hrs since we were told this travel thing on Tuesday of that week. I wasn't hired for this area. I was hired for area a lot closer to home. 

Pay is good. Work is not hard. Insurance is through the union and so far pretty good.
      But I hate the thought of having to work extra just to make a 40hr paycheck. Anyone who has to drive as part of their job knows windshield time is not easy.

Anyway what do you guys think. Should I look for a different job or just suck it up because of the decent pay and health insurance.
    • By Travis
      View File Kawasaki Mule 550,520,500 Complete service manual
      This is a complete service manual for the Kawasaki Mule 500,520 and 550 models.
      Topics  covered include Brakes, Steering, Electrical system, suspension and fuel system. As well as engine repair procedures and Transmission/Final Drive procedures.

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
      If you need more information about the engine this manual linked below is chock full of information.
      Thanks goes to @cliffyk for getting these files all  into one PDF format for uploading.
      Submitter Travis Submitted 04/18/2021 Category Kawasaki