Quantcast

Hi I'm Tony I am new to this forum. I am a Tech in Georgia.  I have a problem child of a utv i am working on. It is like working blind . I am have hard time finding and shop manuals or info on these utv's. It will start up and shut back down if you keep moving the throttle it will stay running but it will not hold a position and run smooth. I have another working unit and have changed every part in the fuel system but nothing makes a difference. I even tried the computer and the key switch to no avail. any help would be greatly appreciated thank you for your time

I recently acquired a 300 4x4 linhai 02 I believe, the previous owner had carb problems, he put a mikuni from a snow machine on and it works good.👍

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By PierceIt
      Hi everyone - I was driving my 2017 Cub Cadet Challenger 750 EPS today on the ranch when it dies on me. It started right up - and then as i was driving after about 50 feet the engine just turned off. It was running perfect before it cut out on me. No alarms, no weird sounds or smells. It just turned off. 
      When I turn the ignition key, the starter cranks away and the battery and starter turns fast and strong - but the engine doesn't start.
      I've confirmed gas flow to the carb - that the fuel filters are clean and clear. I've replaced the spark plug with a brand new one. I checked every fuse with a meter. I have confirmed air filters and airflow are good. 
      But the darn thing cranks away without the engine even making a sputter or even attempting to fire.
      Is there a kill switch somewhere that could have been tripped? I checked the seatbelt sensor, the brake sensor, and parking gear sensor - all are working and i'm in Park, pressing down on the brake, and have the seatbelt latched when i try to start. but - nada!
      It acts like it isn't getting a spark. but like i said i put in a new spark plug. I have a feeling there is a sensor or an electrical kill switch somewhere that tripped. 
      open to any ideas.
      thanks all
      Pierce
    • By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By Brad G
      Timing chain broke. Replaced the timing chain, oil pump chain, cam & rings. Ran great for 2 hours. Brought it home, started & drove to the shop. Next day started & drove around the property and it started running rough, wouldn’t idle just died, restarted & took it to the shop. Next day wouldn’t even start just crank over. Drained all the fuel & replaced with new, bought a new plug & ecu! Fired right up and let it run for an hour & burped the coolant as I had double checked the timing & valves prior. Next day started it and it was running a bit rough but smoothed out & ran for another hour. Next day it just cranks & won’t start! I’m at my wits end with this machine and would appreciate any help or suggestions on what might be the issue. Thanks in advance! 

Brad
    • By rjfrider
      Mule Pro MX question:  Is there a trick to removing the center floor panel or "tunnel" other than removing the 8 plastic rivets?  I removed the rivets but the panel won't pop up easily, and I don't want to force it with a crow bar so as not to break some tabs or other hidden parts.  Accessory mount instruction attached.  Thanks for your help.  rider
      Mule Pro MX floor tunnel.pdf
    • By Roxann O'Rourke
      Hello all -
      I am in need of some help. My 2021 buck 60v is not charging. I have no owners manual or service manual. I can’t even find it online to purchase. (Does anyone have one they can share?)  I am having electrical issues, it’s not appearing to charge even after being plugged in for over 12 hrs. Any ideas?  Thanks.