Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Kawasaki Teryx Front Bumper Skidplate

Pro Armor, your SxS accessories supplier, is now shipping their front bumper skid plate for the Teryx.  They are made from .125 durable aluminum alloy that is machine line grained for that custom look.  These durable skid plates will help protect your radiator and add style to your SxS.  All hardware is supplied and this [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By deep woods goat hunter
      I just bought a 2019 Prowler Pro XT, i am installing street legal kit, roof, windshield, back windshield and 2” lift kit. 
      I am searching for recommendations on a sound bar that will fit to this unit well. 
      Open to other accessories i should look into. This Vehicle will be used for farm chores and family cruising around town and what not.

thanks

• By Ayrporte
      Found a hole in Front Diff case, its been there a while, gears look fine but bearings are all shot, 
      Is it more economical to just buy a complete differential or rebearing the current one
      Suggestions on where to Find one
      Thanks

• By Dan B
      Tried to remove my skid plate to access the engine oil drain plug.  The plug isn't near an access hole but located between two holes.  Can't get a wrench in to remove the plug.  Short of drilling a new access hole (which I'm seriously considering), has any one been able to remove the skid plate?  Seems to be a nut on the other end of the screw and there's no way I can access that nut.  They must have bolted the skid plate on before putting the engine into the frame.  Thanks in advance.
    • By matt wichert
      Hello, I’m writing this because I desperately need some assistance with front axle for kubota rtv 900 2000 model.
      My stepfather told me his two front axles of his  kubota rtv broken separately yesterday and he couldn't distinguish which is for left or right.
      Are left and right front cv axles the same on a 2000 kubota rtv 900 4x4 ? And what's the cost of kubota rtv 900 axles ?
      I don't learn much about kubota rtv and hope someone tell me.
      Thank you.
    • By hrmotorsports
      2015 Polaris RZR XP4 1000 5 Seater   4014Mi/205Hr
      $21500.00
      Outdoor Logic Full Cage with intergraded rear bumper satin black powder coating
      Front Bumper with skid plate
      2 piece aluminum top powder coated VooDoo Blue
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Seats Front
      Custom PRP GT S.E. Suspension Bench Seat Rear
      PRP 3" 5 point Seat Belts
      PRP Full Aluminum Doors
      30" Roof mount Light bar
      12" Bumper mount Light Bar
      2 Blue LED Whips
      Blue under body LED rock lights
      Custom 3M Full Vinyl Wrap
      15" MSA "Axe" Matte Grey w/ 31" Off-Road Tires