Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Muzzy Digi-Tune available for the 2009 Kawasaki Teryx

SXSMuzzysDigitune-1-728694.jpg

Taking air/fuel tuning to the next level, the Muzzy Digi-Tune uses the latest technology to provide one of the easiest and most accurate methods of tuning your fuel injected quad.
Every Muzzy Digi-Tune comes pre-programmed and optimized for each model. There is no mapping or re-mapping necessary. Adjustments for elevation and/or modifications can be done "on-the-fly" using three buttons on the faceplate.

WHY IT'S BETTER: The Digi-Tune is a load based fuel adder which works with the factory ECU. The Digi-Tune's simple push button interface and powerful load based technology renders complex table-based throttle position and RPM re-mapping systems a thing of the past.

LOAD BASED TUNING: The Digi-Tune ushers in the latest in tuning science – gone is the old throttle position and RPM (Alpha-N) based tuning, replaced by a powerful and highly effective LOAD BASED tuning methodology. Load based tuning is superior to old school systems because different gears place different loads on the engine. RPM and throttle position based systems cannot tell the difference between first or fifth gear. The Digi-Tune knows the difference and adds the proper amount of fuel for every gear, every situation.

2009 Kawasaki Teryx Digitune

Part #: 0015-00081

MSRP: $245.95

Muzzys

Phone: 541-385-0706

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By rtate1050
      I recently ordered some parts for my 2017 MSU 500 and when they came there was a brochure included that gave some hints for making Hisun motors run better . Most of them made sense but one suggestion was to raise the oil level by 3/4qt. (bottom of dip-stick threads) to improve wet shoe clutch wear . I'm not yet familiar with the power train on UTV's (but I'm a-larnin') but this goes against what I was always taught about overfilling oil levels. These guys seem to know their stuff (Motorcycle Doctor ) but I'm wondering if anyone has any input on this .
      BTW...They did have one good suggestion about blowing all of the old oil out of the oil cooler when doing an oil change.  When doing an oil change on my cars, this is something that I've always done ( I was taught by an old school mech. MANY yr=ears ago) but is rarely ,if ever , done in a garage. You'd be surprised at the amt. of dirty oil that you avoid adding to your fresh oil. Just remember to recheck oil level after running the engine and top off the oil.
    • By dalerio007
      i have a 2017 cub cadet challenger 750 camo, after a month of nonstop work with the pandemic i was finally getting a chance to ride it. it would not start, the battery was dead, went to charge the battery and noticed a mouse had chewed a yellow wire one of2 going to a block of some kind in battery box, it is tied into the 2 fuse relay breakers  attached to the starter relay. there is a red with stripe wire that goes to a harness below the rectifier in engine compartment, it has no power to it with multimeter and the fuse block is getting real hot. other than that the dash lights up, but no readout and the gauges dont cycle, the fuel pump does not start. on the fuel pump i checked the red wires to the cdi and both have contact and are intact but one does  not have power when the key is on and there is no spark  i tried starting fluid. i have swapped out the cdi from my cousins  same year and model, also the ecu and the main relay. i have no idea where to look now. his has broke the shim again and will not start. also i did notice that i wiggled a wire connector going to a sensor on the engine and a couple lights came on on the dash, the stirring wheel one and check engine but only did it once and i cant get it to do it again. i have looked over the harness for anymore damage and have found none.
      has anyone seen this problem before, is it wiring? ground? what do i need to check next. the place i bought it has no service the guy said he could only swap parts and try. sent me to another place over an hour from me  and that guy on the phone said he was covered up and didnt know when he could look at it so he must be busy lol. besides i dont want to have them charge me $3000 to replace everything on it before they get going.
      my advice is do not buy a cub cadet, we thought we were getting a cub cadet and it turns out it is a cheap chinese pos. i still love my cub but wish i had known this before i bought it and i would not have.
      any help would be appreciated thanks
    • By lhcribbs
      I recently inherited a 2014 MCU 500. A nephew accidentally put diesel in the tank, proceeded to run it until it stalled out. We proceeded to empty the tank and put fresh gas in it. It ran maybe for 10 minutes then shut off. Haven’t been able to get it started since. That’s when I started to mess with it. This is what I’ve done so far. I might add I know the very basics of on engines so I thought I would come here and get some advice. 

- emptied tank and lines leading up to fuel. Filled and primed with new gas.
      -cleaned air in-take, it was pretty dirty. 
      -did a full oil change. I felt like there was definitely diesel mixed in. 
      -changed spark plug. Tested and working appropriately
      - tested fuel injector and it appears to be working 
      That’s where I’m at so far and still nothing. At this point looking to see what the next steps would be in trying to diagnose what’s going on. Appreciate the help in advance. 

Thanks, 
      Harrison

• By rpyne
      I have been going through the troubleshooting in the manual (pages 17-38 and 17-39), but I can't find anything that looks like the picture in the manual. If I run power directly to the pump, it will start and run but otherwise won't start.
      Any help to this old nubie will be greatly appreciated. My background is electronics, not vehicles.
      --Richard
    • By Ethan McKinney
      This is a carb model not EFI it was in pieces when I got it. I got it running by replacing the fuel pump had to bypass this little reservoir thing I can’t find how it goes back in please help. Machine runs good but I have fuel coming out of the drain on the carb. This is a pic of the reservoir thing thanks