Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Muzzy Digi-Tune available for the 2009 Kawasaki Teryx

SXSMuzzysDigitune-1-728694.jpg

Taking air/fuel tuning to the next level, the Muzzy Digi-Tune uses the latest technology to provide one of the easiest and most accurate methods of tuning your fuel injected quad.
Every Muzzy Digi-Tune comes pre-programmed and optimized for each model. There is no mapping or re-mapping necessary. Adjustments for elevation and/or modifications can be done "on-the-fly" using three buttons on the faceplate.

WHY IT'S BETTER: The Digi-Tune is a load based fuel adder which works with the factory ECU. The Digi-Tune's simple push button interface and powerful load based technology renders complex table-based throttle position and RPM re-mapping systems a thing of the past.

LOAD BASED TUNING: The Digi-Tune ushers in the latest in tuning science – gone is the old throttle position and RPM (Alpha-N) based tuning, replaced by a powerful and highly effective LOAD BASED tuning methodology. Load based tuning is superior to old school systems because different gears place different loads on the engine. RPM and throttle position based systems cannot tell the difference between first or fifth gear. The Digi-Tune knows the difference and adds the proper amount of fuel for every gear, every situation.

2009 Kawasaki Teryx Digitune

Part #: 0015-00081

MSRP: $245.95

Muzzys

Phone: 541-385-0706

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• Tuning a 400cc Hisun 2012 model

I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo

By Davo, in Hisun UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies
    • turbo tuning

i have a 2012 t2 with a turbo. Drivability is good but at a certain speed,cruising speed,the engine goes way lean unless I get out of the throttle and at a slower vehicle speed it works fine. Full throttle is good. Changed the tps. Has anyone use an emanage computer.

By trackguy22, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • WPS Adds HiPer Technology Wheels to ATV/UTV Catalog

HiPer Carbon Composite beadlock wheels Boise, ID – December 19, 2014 – WPS is pleased to announce the addition of HiPer Technology wheels to its ATV/UTV catalog. HiPer Carbon Composite 14" beadlock wheels are the lightest, strongest, highest performing wheels available for side-by-sides and utility all-terrain vehicles. The wheels have been proven in the toughest race conditions around the world, including the famous Dakar Rally and Baja 1000. Utilizing HiPer’s proven carbon composite technology; the Fusion and Sidewinder are unlike any wheel on the market and are proudly made in the USA. “We are excited to have WPS as a distributor of the HiPer brand,” said HiPer Technology’s Glenn Merchant. “It’s a great fit for our company and we look forward to building a profitable future.” HiPer wheels are available in single beadlock or dual beadlock versions. The 14-inch diameter wheel weighs less than most available wheels, which allows owners the benefits (such as improved acceleration and braking) without the power-draining weight increases of traditional 14-inch aluminum wheels. HiPer Fusion wheels come with a precision machined 6061 billet center to give it the added strength; while the Sidewinder comes with a cast center. HiPer Technology wheels are expected to arrive in WPS warehouses around January 2015. For information about WPS and its growing list of brands and product offerings, visit: wps-inc.com. About WPS Distributing Boise, Idaho based WPS (Western Power Sports, Inc.) distributes over 120,000 products; including offroad and street motorcycle, ATV and UTV, snowmobile, and watercraft parts and accessories to dealers nationwide. Currently one of the fastest growing nationwide delivery systems of powersports industry products, WPS distributes products through its regional warehouse network; with locations in Boise, Idaho; Fresno, California; Memphis, Tennessee; Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, and Ashley, Indiana. Follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/UTVGuide View the full article

By UTVBoard News, in UTV News and Information

• 0 replies
    • Trooper, UTV or Quad trailer for sale

Here is a link to my craigslist listing for the sale of my trailer I hauled my Trooper with. Last trip I hauled the sandrail so the California guys have seen it as will as past Jamboree goers. Replaced with a tandem car trailer so I could haul the Jeep. Trailer is in GREAT shape. http://tucson.craigslist.org/rvs/3223202589.html rocmoc n AZ/Mexico

By rocmoc, in UTV Off-Road Classifieds - Buy & Sell

• 0 replies
    • Carb tuning

I've got the 650 Spider, the one with the two cylinder engine and side draft carb. The right plug was cold/not firing, so I changed the plugs out (thanks Silverbullet for the plug type, and this forum for how to do it) and then tackled the intake. When I pulled the air filter tube off, there was standing gas in the carb inlet. Because of what I found, I took off the carb top, cleaned the needle and seat, although they looked fine, and put it back together. I started it up and it ran great. BUT.... if i wanted to change the needle and seat, say to a Viton setup vs. the solid needle, where would I look? Do any Japanese bikes or quads fit? I found the oil filter is the same threads as my 91 Nissan 2.4L pickup, so other parts might cross as well. One issue i can see is that carbs have not been used on cars in the US since about 86.

By huunz, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies