Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

Muzzy Digi-Tune available for the 2009 Kawasaki Teryx

SXSMuzzysDigitune-1-728694.jpg

Taking air/fuel tuning to the next level, the Muzzy Digi-Tune uses the latest technology to provide one of the easiest and most accurate methods of tuning your fuel injected quad.
Every Muzzy Digi-Tune comes pre-programmed and optimized for each model. There is no mapping or re-mapping necessary. Adjustments for elevation and/or modifications can be done "on-the-fly" using three buttons on the faceplate.

WHY IT'S BETTER: The Digi-Tune is a load based fuel adder which works with the factory ECU. The Digi-Tune's simple push button interface and powerful load based technology renders complex table-based throttle position and RPM re-mapping systems a thing of the past.

LOAD BASED TUNING: The Digi-Tune ushers in the latest in tuning science – gone is the old throttle position and RPM (Alpha-N) based tuning, replaced by a powerful and highly effective LOAD BASED tuning methodology. Load based tuning is superior to old school systems because different gears place different loads on the engine. RPM and throttle position based systems cannot tell the difference between first or fifth gear. The Digi-Tune knows the difference and adds the proper amount of fuel for every gear, every situation.

2009 Kawasaki Teryx Digitune

Part #: 0015-00081

MSRP: $245.95

Muzzys

Phone: 541-385-0706

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By Davo
      I recently (like yesterday) bought a secondhand  hisun  400cc 4x4 SxS. It’s a one owner 2012 model only done 125 kms. It runs rough and won’t idle  for long without cutting out., even when it’s warm.  Here’s what I’ve done to try to sort it without success: cleaned air filters, cleaned spark plug, emptied old fuel and replaced, replaced fuel filters. I notice that there is a hose coming from the carburettor (on drivers side). It goes to a T piece but  neither branch connects to anything and I can’t seem to find any places where they would naturally attach.  Any suggestions appreciated. Davo
    • By Jimmy Bellagio
      I have a 2009 Trooper 2 that sat in garage in Vegas for 2 years and fuel wen bad.  I replaced the fuel filter, fuel pump and drained and put new fuel with stabil.  So here is where it gets good I am getting fuel to the pump, pump is making noise like it’s working but no fuel will come out.  Anyone else have this problem?  The only thing I can think of is that I had to put the old outlet on the new pump, I cleaned and blew it out best I could. I can’t use the one from the new pump due to it being threaded.   Any good suggestions?  I checked fuse and relay, I even hot wired the pump.

• By Racer310
      My UTV states to used premium gas but why? Can you use regular 87 gas? Premium gas at $3.50 compair to regulate gas $2.45. Thanks
    • By Muledaze
      Dipstick shows pale color, dont think its water, smells like fuel, oil changed one week ago, level is very high.
      First I thought it was water condensed into the oil...but someone pointed out the smell, and it doesn't look white-milky. And a half qt or so in one week?
      So is it possible to get fuel leaking into the oil?

• By Weathered
      We have been having all kinds of fuel issues with this ranger.  When you try to start it when it is cold outside, it does not want to start.  It will crank over fine but doesn't start but if you stop and come back 10 minutes later or so, it will start up.  But even then, it is idling real bad.  Usually will die a few times before you can get going, really have to feather the gas pedal to keep it alive.  Once it gets warmed up, it does start better but something still not right.  Even when it is warm outside, it will start up but just doesn't idle right.
      I bought a fuel pump kit, not the whole assembly, just the pump and replaced that and the same thing happens.  I am in the process of trying to check the fuel pressure on it but the fuel pressure gauge I got from our local auto parts store seems to be defective.  Had it hooked up and can't get the gauge to show any pressure at all yet it will still start up.   If it does have the correct pressure, what would be the next place to start looking at?  If it doesn't have correct pressure, is there something else on the assembly that would cause low pressure?  We checked the voltage on the connecter and one gets 12 volts for just a few seconds and the other one gets 4.9 volts.  The other 2 show nothing.  I am guessing the one with 4.9 volts is for the fuel gauge sender and the one that has 12 volts is the pump.   When you take the fuel line off on the engine side and turn the key on, how far should it throw fuel out?  
      We have taken it to 2 shops and neither one was able to do anything with it, one said there was nothing wrong.  Not sure if they really did any checking or what or they just don't know what to do with it.  
      Would the whole fuel pump assembly out of a ranger 570 work with the ranger 800?  Would I be able to swap them without any issues?  To buy a whole new assembly, it's around $400, don't really want to spend that much not knowing if it will fix it or not.