Quantcast

CharlieCampbell

Rear differential parts locator?

I recently purchased a used 2008 Ruesch XR.  The Pinyon is gone in the rear differential and the differential needs to be rebuilt or replaced. Does anyone know where you can find Ruesch parts?

256D884E-F924-49AA-BE0C-3510957F9851.jpeg

A6924EAB-92A5-42AE-A0F5-3119DA9E7B14.jpeg

7DFBF31C-8407-4C6C-93DA-65097232C9FF.jpeg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Powerdirtbikes.com
      Buyers beware do not buy anything from www.forcemoto.com Zhenhua Motor Manufacturer Limited previously known as www.roadstarcn.com it is a chinese scam website. They will take your money and not ship. It looks like the person who owns it has over 300 scam websites.
    • By Alex
      You may have noticed some small updates to UTVBOARD. We have upgraded some of the software that runs this site.
      Any issues, please post them here.
      Updates include:
      Ability to comment on Status Updates
      Facebook and Twitter Login
      Facebook Like Button on Thread pages and new Social Network Icons
      Updated Chat Room with count of who is in chat, in main menu
      Archive Personal Conversations
      Mobile Phone Interface (In Progress)
      More moderation and behind the scenes updates.
    • By brostar
      They say, "good things are worth waiting for". That been said, this website must be Ka pai, (very, very good)I haven't had a look yet but will do after I post this. The link is Welcome To JMC MOTORS
      Cheers Mike.
    • By brostar
      I have used TJ USAs website as a reference for years and now its gone. It looks like it is getting rebuilt, but if you have not got a Trooper, Renegade or Commando Manual, I have found a site that still has on-line owners manuals for these models. It is Joyner Sport Russia and the link is Ðóêà ïîìîùè - ÄæîéíåðÑïîðò If you can not translate to English the Commando is the 2nd link down, Renegade the 4th and Trooper the 5th. All three manuals are in English. Download the one you need on to your computer so you have copy.
      Not a bad site really, have a look at some photos from this link Ôîòî/âèäåî - ÄæîéíåðÑïîðò They have dealers nation wide and it looks like the 650 Sand Spiders are the most popular Joyner.
      Cheers Mike.
    • By Alex
      You may notice a speed increase and page loads moving faster as we just migrated to a newer, faster server. That was the reason for our site being down yesterday. If you are having any issues with this site, please post in this thread.