Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
UTVBoard News

SnowSport® All Terrain Plow for your ATV or UTV

The SnowSport® All Terrain Plow and included mount installs on your ATV, UTV, or Zero-Turn Mower in minutes and completely removes in seconds. The blade is manufactured from corrosion-resistant, hardened, anodized aluminum and is equipped with a 1″ thick rubber cutting edge designed to aggressively plow hard, compacted snow, yet remains terrain-friendly. The system does [...]

View the full article

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Forum Topics

• kolpin UTV gun mount

Is there a problem mounting a Kolpin UTV gun mount ot the front Floor board? Anything I have to watch for?

By Doug C., in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • 1997 Mule 2510 - need winch mount

Our neighborhood association was given a 1997 Mule 2510. I am trying to find a winch mount that will fit it so we can add a snow plow to it. I have tried Kawasaki dealer who called Kawasaki and was told to contact Curtis Industries who made the part for them but so far no luck. Is there a newer model Mule that I could cross reference to use for finding a winch mount to fit? Is there a universal mounting kit that would work? Thanks for any info Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

By pauldroach, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 1 reply
    • Winch Mount

Am looking for a winch mount for a Polaris 1500 UTV

By bodatiouskid, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Snow Plow Mount

Someone help! Am in search of a snow plow mount for a 2003 Polaris 1500 or a Ranger TM.Was told Polaris no longer make them

By bodatiouskid, in Polaris UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies
    • Kawasaki Mule with Polaris blade?

Admittedly I'm terribly green when it comes to UTV snow removal. So assume I know nothing.

I recently bought a Kawasaki Mule 610 to get around my property on. It came with a 60" Polaris snow blade however I'm not sure exactly why. The place I bought it from said it went with it, however from what I can tell - there isn't a mounting bracketing for it on the Mule.

Currently I'm plowing my driveway with my tractor bucket however it's a little big and making turns can be quite difficult so I'd like to use the Mule.

Can anyone give me some advice on how to hook this up? Is there a mount I need to buy or should I just bite the bullet and buy a blade that specifically works with a Mule.

Also - anyone know a place where I can get the canvas doors for the Mule?

Pictures:

By Bawler, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 0 replies