Quantcast

Argretez

2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 Rear Rack

Ive got a 2014 Arctic Cat Wildcat X1000 sxs. Ive been trying to locate a well priced rear rack to carry a spare, Roto packs of gas and water as well as recovery equipment. Anyone know where i can find this stuff. As well as i need a spare wheel and tire. 

Thanks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Dan B
      I'm in need of a brake master cylinder for my ride.  Appears to be leaking between the reservoir and the cylinder (picture).  Is there a seal that I can replace inexpensively without buy a whole master cylinder assembly?  Can't tell if the master cylinder is the same as used on the Trooper because I don't have a Trooper parts manual.  I don't know if the master cylinder is different when they went to the 1100cc engine.  Has anyone had experience with master cylinder make for the Kinrod Joyner line of rides (I believe it's a German company)?  They are available on Amazon but the configuration isn't the same as OEM.

• By Alex
      View File 2014 Hisun HS400 Service Manual
      2014 Hisun HS400 Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Hisun  
    • By 2wpuller
      Does anyone know if there is a interchangeable steering rack that would work from other brand of sxs
      Are a rebuild kit to replace the bushing.
      Mine is a 2015 Dominator 800 2×
      The steering rack outer bushings are gone .

• By Alex
      View File 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Jim Sabin
      I have a 2012 MSU 500 that recently was having an issue with the motor not starting,  I ended up reworking the ground wire at the fuel pump leads and now I have notice that when I switch to 4Wheel drive, it does not work. Any ideals what going on?
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Alex
      View File 2016 Arctic Cat Wildcat Trail Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Alex
    • By southwestvawildcat
      So I just bought a 2012 Wildcat 1000.  When I bought it, it was throwing the code P0500.  I followed suit and replaced the speed trigger and speed sensor.  The speedo and odometer still didn't work.  I went ahead and cleaned all connections including to the LCD gauge.  This past weekend, we rode and at acceleration I continued getting the P0500 code along with C1312.  After riding a couple miles, the speedo starting acting crazy and then all of a sudden worked.  I found after I cut off the machine, on restart, back to the codes until I rode a couple miles.  Any help on how to fix this issue would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.
    • By Alex
      2017 WILDCAT-SPORT SIDE-BY-SIDES9