Quantcast

SAVE JOHNSON VALLEY FUN RIDE HUGE SUCCESS

3000 PLUS PEOPLE ATTENDED AND 300 HAND-WRITTEN SCOPING LETTERS WERE COLLECTED

THE TWENTYNINE PALMS, CA MARINE CORPS BASE IS PROPOSING AN EXPANSION THAT COULD INCLUDE THE JOHNSON VALLEY OHV AREA. JOHNSON VALLEY IS THE LARGEST OPEN AREA IN THE COUNTRY, LOCATED JUST EAST OF LOS ANGELES, AND IS A MECCA FOR OFF-ROAD RECREATION INCLUDING MANY EVENTS [...]

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Kalyla Jackson
      Hey all!
      I'm on a mission to buy my first UTV soundbar as a gift for my dad. I'm aiming for something that offers great sound quality without breaking the bank – my budget is around $250. Right now, I'm considering options like ecoxgear, kemimoto, and boss.
      Does anyone have experience with these brands or specific models that you'd recommend? Any advice or suggestions would be super appreciated!
      Thanks in advance for your help!

• By Sommer Wildes
      TLDR (too long didn't read) in blue for quick scanning
      Hey all! I'm new to the Side-by-side/UTV world. We own a smallish farm and decided to go with the 2021 Tracker 800LE Crew. We like the seating and the ride is smooth. However as a newbie I have some questions that maybe some of you longtime side-by-side/UTV owners can help with. We're still in the "break-in" period and it seems that after 30 min or less of driving the dash area gets super hot. You can feel the heat waves coming off the floorboard by your feet and my phone sitting in the little hole (where a radio might go) felt like I left it in the hot sun for too long. The glovebox was also way too hot. 

So the question is, is this normal, or should I start checking engine coolant and filters? We literal have had it a day. I have read forums and looked up info and can't find anyone mentioning this issue. I just don't want to burn the thing up before we've even put it through it's paces ya know!

Thanks for any help!
    • By Henry Martin
      Hello all,
      Have  a very good day! I'm a newbie here. I want to say hello to all. I'm Henry Martin from Colombia. I'm a designer and a car lover. I like to drive the new car. 

I also like to travel as well. What about you?
    • By garymark44
      Hey guys,
      Good morning to all! I'm a newbie here. I want to say hello to all. I hope everyone here is doing well so far. 
      Thank you so much!
    • By rob1845
      I lost my  Auxiliary lights and power steering and it is flashing area code F0014