Quantcast

Dennis

bd 300 bulldog shifting issues

I have  a bulldog i bought from home depot in 2013.  In the last season it started refusing to shift from neutral to either forward or reverse.  I changed the trans axle fluid and made sure the cables were lubricated and free.  With a lot of coaxing, I can sometimes get it to shift.  once I start driving it, things improve until I let it set awhile.   Any suggestion on where to go from here?

Just saw this. Have you disconnected the cable from the rear end and tried to put it in gear?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Alex
      View File 2013-15 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Service Manual
      2013-15 Can-Am Maverick 1000R Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/17/2021 Category Can-Am BRP  
    • By CYJSP2009
      Anyone who want JOYNER  CV Joints. or CV AXLE  please send email to  [email protected]  before NEXT MONDAY ( JAN-18  Chinese TIME)
       I will collect demand before this time and confirm to who send email whether I can arrange production. 
      Thanks 
      P.S.  Also welcome checking availability of any other Joyner parts, 800 CC  and 1100 CC  Chery engine parts  (  these does not has time limitation) 
      Casey / Leaf  Asia
      2021-01-14

• By ANIL SEDALI
      Hi friends. I'm Anıl. I live in Turkey. I have a Hisun 700 UTV 2015 Models. My problem is : 
      inability to change gear after the engine has started. Before the engine starts, it can shift into all gears; but after running, I cannot change gear. At about 3000 km. Fuel injection model. Can anyone help on this topic? Thank you!
    • By Alex
      View File 2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      2010-2013 Kawasaki Teryx 750 Service Manual
      Includes:
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 LE
      TERYX 750 FI 4x4 SPORT
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/10/2021 Category Kawasaki  
    • By Bebop86
      my volunteer with the Kohler 624 engine is leaking from the bottom- I think it is oil but not sure- since the whole bottom is a skid plate I can not see- it is not leaking from the filter or the oil pan so really not sure - Also very hard to start in cold weather takes forever even with choke on- I am assuming it is oil but any help would be appreciated thks
  • Similar Tagged Content

• By Venom
      Hi All,
      I picked up an old beat up 2010 American Sportworks Bull Dog 300 BD300.  I would like to restore her...  Does anyone know a good source for parts other than the OEM?  I find $130 for brake pads is kind of unreasonable... I also need a steering rack and other things... I took apart the steering rack and it needs a new bearing and oil seal... Of course the OEM only sells the complete rack for over $200..  I found the correct bearing for $6.00. I am having trouble finding the correct oil seal.. 
      Anyone that has info on one of these machines, please chime in...  I am used to the ease of finding info on Polaris, Honda, Can Am, Kawasaki, etc.....,  Info and parts on these seems to be scarce..  Some of the parts on it look like Golf Cart parts as well as some look like Go Kart parts..

• By Willy M
      I've got a trail master sxs by American Sportworks and they will not sell me a basic gas shock for the front strut.
      The shock is a straight forward 1 1/2" diameter tube.  
      Where can i buy just the shock? The shock and strut together are $350 US OUCH!!!!
    • By vaughn
      Not too long ago someone posted on a good place to buy American Landmaster (Sportworks) parts and now I can’t find it. Any help would be appreciated.
    • By Mike Turner
      American SportWorks LM 650 won’t start at times. Starter won’t engage the solenoid just “clicks” much like a weak battery would cause. Battery was replaced and problem went away and then came back. Replaced positive battery terminal. Problem resolved then returned. Replaced negative battery terminal. Problem gone then returned. Replaced the positive and negative battery cable ends. Problem resolved and now returned. The repair lasts for maybe 12 starts, then the solenoid just “clicks” again as it will with a weak battery. So I replaced the ignition switch. Problem solved for a week. With each “fix” the problem is resolved but only temporarily. Does anyone have any suggestions ? To replace the starter is expensive especially if it’s not the problem.