Quantcast

David Trost

Massimo MSU500 Fuel Gauge doesn't work

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By cliffyk
      I acquired a Coleman UT400  just after Thanksgiving (2020) and find it to be quite different than most others seen on the web--the most visible difference is that the cylinder slants toward the rear placing the "hot spot" under the bed rather than under the seat (a significant improvement to my mind). THe curious prt of this is that neither Coleman nor  Hisun seem to acknowledge  this major design change. In fact the Owner's manual supplied with the vehicle appears tp haqve been written for a completely different unit--showing the ignition and light switches mounted in the dash (they are stalk mounted on the steering column on mine) and indicates that to change the spark plug requires removing the seat (the cylinder head and plug are under the bed on mine):

I wrote to Coleman and they sent me a what is supposed to be the most recent "UT400-5" manual which is still wrong about 90%+ of the vehicle. Neither the Coleman or Hisun websites are of any use as their content provides no photos and very little information about maintenance or the engine/drive train in general.
      Is anyone aware of when these changes were made, or of any sites offering info re: this latest mode?  Currently I'm battling shift cable adjustment to find better and more consistent reverse gear selection.
      Mine also differs in that the parking brake is a single caliper and disc mounted on the rear differential pinion shaft (this seems to be a "5 brake" configuration I have found reference to.
      Overall it seems well designed and manufactured--the chassis welds are as nice as you could ask for and the castings and  machining are top notch.
      Any information or suggestions as to where to look would be appreciated...
      TIA

• By johnpeter
      2017 Can-am X3 XDS TURBO On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-canam-x3-xds-turbo-can-am-rzr/293941368771?

• By Alex
      View File 2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      2017 Textron Off Road (Bad Boy Offroad) Stampede Owners Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By Alex
      View File 2017 Textron Off Road Stampede Service Manual
      2017 Textron Off Road Stampede Service Manual
      Submitter Alex Submitted 01/03/2021 Category Arctic Cat/Textron  
    • By johnpeter
      2017 DURUXX DRX2 On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/Duruxx-DRX2-Side-By-Side-Street-Legal/254816213488?