Quantcast

Happy New Years!

Paiute3

Happy New Years! This has been a Wonderful Year, because of the T4 we have made alot of new friends and I just wanted all of you to know how much we value you and your friendship.

I'm looking forward to 2009 and just maybe I'll get to drive the T4 (LOL)! We're off to the Logandale Trail System for New Years and to celebrate George's Birthday but we'll be leaving the T4 home this time. I was given the all clear to start riding my quad again by my doctor so we're off for some fun. We're also going to be trying out the SPOT to see how it works.

Cinda

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By dorough
      I just bought a Buck 450X... right before discovering this board and reading a lot of not-so-good posts. But I hope I'm right when I believe that the squeaky wheel gets the grease, and surely there must be plenty of happy Massimo owners out there and I don't need to return my new toy to Lowe's.
      So... if you own a Massimo and like it, I'd love to hear from you! Please let me know what you like and enjoy about it and if you've had only minor or no issues - compared to other posts I've read.
      Thanks!
    • By CDT540
      Just bought a used 2015 MSU 500.  I am in the process of replacing all the fluids and generally going over everything.  I pulled the outer plastic clutch cover off and oil started dripping out.  Oil was everywhere, a huge mess.  I thought for sure I had a bad seal on the clutch or secondary.  So I removed the clutch and secondary CVT so I could get a look at the seals and they both were dry as a bone.  The only two dry spots.  Now I  am stumped.  If oil did not get into the by way of the two shaft seals, how on earth could it have gotten in?  
      Thanks
      Chris

• By Val in southern NM
      Brand new UTV owner.  I've been driving a Polaris Sportsman 500 for a few years.  We bought a Coleman Outfitter 400 a week ago today, and still trying to figure it out.  Would really like to find a repair manual for it, if anybody can point me in the right direction.  Our ATV/UTV are primarily to make life easier for us on our small horse place, but now that we have a SXS, we look forward to exploring some of the smaller back roads together.  My husband is the mechanic of the family, and found that a repair manual REALLY helped after we bought the VERY well used Polaris a few years ago.
      We have the owner's manual, but the nearest place that might provide warranty work/repairs is a two hour drive from here, best we can figure out, so an actual repair/service manual will be really helpful, especially once the warranty is up.
    • By RickinMT
      2009 Hisun 700. Well, back to square one. I've been doing this rebuild since Jan. 2021. MANY new parts and fixes and re-starts and working/then broke/then working/then broke... and on and on. Last week I had a good ride, about 18 miles. Ran great. Parked in the garage for 2 days and then the exact same problem as last time-- Cranks and cranks, about 6 or 8 times, and then click: nothing. I get one click and a red warning light on the dash but it's too small and doesn't say what it is. It's not the battery: it's fully charged. Had it on a charger overnight afterward and still getting one click. It's like the starter is stuck or the engine is seized. The last time it happened I took it to a guy who's rebuilt many of these and he found the starter was full of oil! Black oil. He said it was black 'cause it got cooked trying to crank. Put in a new starter and he did all kinds of adjustments and between him and the neighbor it was running great. Now it's stuck again. I'll pull the starter when I calm down.... One of the MANY new parts we threw at it was a new battery. it's got plenty of power, 350 cold cranking amps. Is it possible to have TOO heavy a battery? But has ANYONE run into this?      
    • eManualOnline
  • Gallery Images