Quantcast

Limitatore rt v900

Buon giorno a tutti sono italiano e mi trovo in difficoltà con il mo rtv 900 viene importato con limitatore ( non va )

e nessuno sa dove trovarlo e come levarlo sotto sforzo o in salita quando si ha bisogno di motore muore come se mancasse gas 

qualcuno sa come poter intervenire non mi interessa la velocità ma purtroppo va ad influire su la resa sotto sforzo grazie a tutti vi auguro una buona giornata 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Good day everyone, I'm Italian and I'm in trouble with the mo rtv 900 is imported with a limiter (it doesn't work)
and no one knows where to find it and how to remove it under stress or uphill when you need an engine, it dies as if there was no gas
someone knows how to intervene I don't care about the speed but unfortunately it affects the yield under stress thanks to all I wish you a good day

I looked through the parts diagram and searched, the closest thing to a speed limiter i could find is the Diesel Engine's governor, and that's there so you won't blow up the engine.

i wonder if you may have some other issue where the engine can't get enough fuel to run under the load of going uphill+ what you may be carrying/passengers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.