Quantcast

Sign in to follow this  
utvnews

Mammoth Designs unveils innovative uses for textiles in UTV accessory market

Mammoth%20Logo%201.5.thumbnail.jpgHigh-Grade UTV CoverMammoth Designs, a company mixing form with function on a customized component platform, unveils a revolutionary lineup of aftermarket UTV accessories incorporating professional grade textiles.

As hundreds of ATV and UTV enthusiasts trek to Moab, Utah for the much anticipated UTV Rally, many will

read more

View the full article

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• By 2wpuller
      Has anyone replaced the stock shocks and springs on their 2015 Dominator 800 X2 to ride alittle smoother are just changing the springs out.I gotten alittle spoiled riding in my son's rzr 1000xp.
      My wife just made a comment why don't ride as smooth as our son's thing.lol
      I'm 62 she's 61 the little rough ride doesn't really bother me. I drive a concrete mixer for a living. 
      I really like the Odes it's pretty good power for for only 800cc
      I took off the cat and the stock muffler. Put a glasspack with 2" inlet and outlet it has a good deep tone and not really very loud. I'll find out Sunday when we hit the woods .It's definitely more peppy. 
    • By MountainBeast
      New Owner here. Working on adding some new lighting and want to use Factory Electrical connectors instead of cutting wires and risking failures later. I have a set  of whip antenna that include taillight functions and wanted to use the trailer plug at the back of the utv provide signal and power. Unfortunately, finding the factory plugs for trailer wiring is a bit difficult.
      Are there any sources available on here for ordering such parts? I know that there are a lot of plugs unused and capped with terminators so they are prepared for accessories just finding them is another story.

• By Grizz Country
      Hi, I’m new here.  I’ve read a lot of strings about aftermarket parts, but not a lot is 100% clear if it works or doesn’t so I’m asking for anyone’s input on aftermarket ball joints that fit 08 trooper T2 and aftermarket rear trailing arm bushings 
      Any info on part numbers or specific brands would be greatly appreciated!
      thanks, Doug
    • By johnpeter
      2017 Polaris RZR XPT Turbo LOTs of accessories and mods On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Polaris-RZR-XPT-Turbo-LOTs-of-accessories-and-mods/164185353011?

• By Free2bdaring
      I have bought a 2018 Joyner R2. So far I love it. I was not impressed with the dealer I bought from and am wanting to buy some accessories. Can anyone recommend a good dealer or supplier?