You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Forum Topics

• 2010 Big Red 700 Flashing Check Engine Light

Need some help! 2010 Big Red 700 has a flashing check engine light. Flashes once about every 5 seconds at idle and stays on when RPMs are raised. Any ideas? Thanks

By Muddysideup, in Honda UTV SxS Forum

• 6 replies
    • Check out our new Speedworld Stadium Short Course! AZ

OPEN TO ALL TROPHY KARTS, UTV'S, QUADS, & TRUCKS! All participants with the following vehicles are required to wear HELMETS & GOGGLES while using the facility: -Mud bogging participants -Quad & dirt bike riders -ALL open cab vehicles (sand rails, jeeps, etc.) (We can provide a helmet. Just leave your driver's license with staff member over at the Stadium Short Course.) Come check out the sand drags, mud bogs, freestyle motocross, motocross, and all new Stadium Course! Your $10 admission gets you in and allows you to watch all of the action. Coolers are allowed with two exceptions: NO GLASS BOTTLES and NO ALCOHOL. If you get hungry, we have on site concessions that offer burgers, hot dogs, pizza, chicken wings/strips, fries, drinks and more. At 11pm we kick off the $100 Mud Dash for Cash. Watch 10 contestants sprint through the mud pit to grab the money bag with the cash! At Midnight, head over to the stage by the sand drag tower and watch the girls get wet & wild in the $250 wet t-shirt contest! ==The wet t-shirt contest is intended for mature audiences only.== SPECTATOR ADMISSION: $10, Kids 6-12: $5, 5 & under free RACER/BOGGER ADMISSION: $20 per driver, unlimited runs GATES OPEN: 7PM-1AM SANDRAGS/BOGS RUN: 8PM-1AM STADIUM COURSE RUN: 8PM-12AM =========REMAINING 2012 SCHEDULE========= Saturday October 20th Saturday November 3rd Saturday November 10th – All Nighter – 10pm – 5am! Saturday November 17th Saturday December 1st Saturday December 15th SPEEDWORLD RACEWAY PARK IS LOCATED AT: 19000 W. Happy Valley Rd. Surprise, AZ 85361 See you out there!

By RaceSpeedworld, in UTV Events and Rallies

• 0 replies
    • Oil Fill/Check on early 90's Mule 1000

I can't seem to locate the oil level add/check/fill on our old KAF450, Mule 1000. I see the oil filter on the drivers' side, but no fill tube/cap. Perhaps I need to pull some other covers off first, but if you know where it is please point me in the right direction. I have ordered a shop manual, but hoping someone can help with this a bit quicker! Thanks **btw, how do I determine the year of this vehicle? Don't see a tag/plate mounted anywhere obvious.

By y2khardtop, in Kawasaki UTV SxS Forum

• 5 replies
    • Check your gas tank

Just found cracking in the weld around the filler tube and a near by seam. These are the factory welds. Suspect that the vibrating of the filler tube is causing fatigue. I sujest that everyone monitor their tank for cracks on a regular basis. Mine showed up when I filled the tank and on up into the filler tube. Couldn't see anything come out as it's all but invisible to see but I did see the dripping under the tank. Use a paper town around the filler spout after filling up into the spout. Mine left about a 14" diameter spot on the floor. Wouldn't be good to flood the under panning with gas followed by a subsequent fire. Lenny

By Lenny, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 13 replies
    • Trooper Transmission Check

OK, I give up! How do you check the fluid level in the Trooper transmission. I managed to check the differentials but must be missing something on the transmission. There's got to be some way to get to wherever the oil inlet and outlet is. If you could aim me to where these things are I'd appreciate it. I would also like to know what oil to use and how much is needed. Thanks, Gumball

By Gumball, in Joyner UTV SxS Forum

• 3 replies