Quantcast

Looking to ad back up lights to my Wildcat

We just bought a 1015 Wildcat 1000x limited. I would like to ad add back up lights that work off the transmission when in reverse. Does anyone know if the trans has a switch for this or can one be added?

If your Wildcat has reverse lights in the tail lights, you can tap into that line with the led harness (no switch needed).  The vid is for a van, but same concept.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Preacher720
      I'm new to the side x side world. I just bought a tracker 800SX LE. I have less than 100 miles on it. Recently when driving I have noticed that the back wheels are starting to squeak. Is this something I need to grease or do I have other issues going on???
    • By CanyonCarver
      Not sure if this has been discussed before but here it goes; 
      If i lower a utv and put some more grippy/less of roading tires, can it handle like a go kart? Especially the 4-seater ones?

• By Travis
      I think my stator (alternator) may be giving up on me... Barely maintaining a constant 12.5 volts.. Checked all connections. No corrosion or melted spots.. I unplugged the leads that come from the Stator at the engine, both are only putting out around 12 to 13 Volts V A/C.... Whereas it should be 24VAC+ at idle.
      Manual calls for .2 to .4 ΩOhms maximum across the leads, My meter was showing .7Ω..

EDIT 8:00PM
      I scraped off a bit of the insulation behind the stator wire plugs to rule out a bad connector (not likely, being both of them) and from the copper wires to ground, still only 12 volts AC or so... Can't complain,  it did it's job for 20 years.
      And this is for you Joe Breaux "AT LEAST IT AIN'T A MASSIMO"

• By johnpeter
      2016 POLARIS RANGER LIMITED, CAB HOT/COLD AIR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/224494153297?

• eManualOnline
    • By johnpeter
      2020 Can Am Commander Limited On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/324652742461?