Quantcast

Looking to ad back up lights to my Wildcat

We just bought a 1015 Wildcat 1000x limited. I would like to ad add back up lights that work off the transmission when in reverse. Does anyone know if the trans has a switch for this or can one be added?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By AZMT
      Hi, I live in Phoenix & have tried to locate the Joyer USA dealership as I really want to buy a new T4.   The facility is vacant on 18th Place, the phone number goes to a voicemail box that is full.   Are these still being made?   Are they available anywhere else?  I have been looking for a nice 4-seat UTV and these seem cool, but would want to test drive before I commit as I have never seen these in person.  Not a big off road guy, just want something to drive around our lake property in Montana.  If anyone has a nice T4 for sale.....I am ready to buy!  Thanks for the help.
    • By Ken Finney
      From American Landmaster.  One of the options is a one piece windshield or a split windshield .  What are the pluses and minuses of each?  And anyone have any thoughts about American Landmaster?
    • By JustWendyNow
      View File 2006-2019 Can-Am DS250 Service Manual
      Can-Am 2006-2019 DS250 Service Manual
      Submitter JustWendyNow Submitted 04/30/2021 Category Can-Am BRP  
    • By Ransy
      So my wife surprised me with a Cub Cadet 500 Challenger. It was used, but in great shape. I have been wanting one for my VERY hilly farm up here in the Oregon Coast Range. 

It ran awesome until I hitched a lightweight road grader on and worked up the gravel of my private road: a hilly, 1/4 mile road that needs constant upkeep because of the rain. It started dogging-out and wouldn’t idle. Had it in the shop and was repaired. They told me there needed a spark plug change.

Now I’m having issues getting it into reverse. I might add, when I first drove it, I was befuddled that it had no clutch! Keep in mind I had nothing to go on before hand. My wife -- very loveingly -- just bought it and had it delivered one day a few months back. 

Any help provided will be humbly and greatly appreciated my 4-wheeling friends.