Quantcast

Stay away from cub cadet utv's

i bought  a new cub cadet cchallenger 750  in 2018 has less than 800 miles on it. 4 clutches.this last clutch was 1200 dollars. thier new heavy duty 2 complete engine overhauls  and a new head/ cub cadet blames the owner. will not honor thier warrenties. and blames the owner. i do not abuse it.  it is garage kept. so far ihave almost 20 grand invested inc;luding the purchase price. could of bought a polaris for less. as you can tell i am not happy. thier parts  they sell are junk. had to buy a new head because they dont sell the head cover seperatly.compression release went thru the top of the cover while idleing be warned. they are junk.

100_0085.JPG

yup it is rivited on the cam. and since you cant buy the head cover you have to buy a new head. for over 500 bucks. plus a new cam plus have the engine torn down to see if there is anything inside the bottom of it so 1500 dollars later   lol junk

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Randyh79
      Is there a way to adjust the brightness of the dash light on aHisun 750 sector?
    • By donny
      Hello I am new here but have had this machine for about 5 years. I am having issues with it surging and sometimes sounding like a small backfire thru the intake.  When putting in low, high or reverse it will struggle then go full power then struggle. It will only do the small backfire thing while in neutral reving it many times. Once in awhile it will throw a check engine light.  
      Parts replaced/checked:
        I have checked the valve lashing, timing and adjusted. Parts replaced are the coils, spark plugs, injectors, fuel lines, fuel pump, IAC sensor, TPS sensor, throttle cable, speed sensor, primary and secondary clutch and belt.
    • By Mark T
      MY 400 is gutless. I would like to know if I can upgrade to a larger engine ?
    • By Buddee
      Put a new carb on the 500 to replace the leaking OE one.  Machine idles fine and mid and top end runs great.  It tends to have a hesitation right from the start - bottom end.   Thinking it may be the air/fuel screw??  I didn't do anything with the carb out of the box and is it direct replacement for my machine.  Of interest is the manual choke doesn't seem to work very good now.... wonder is it getting too much air?

Any help appreciated!

• By Mark M
      Hello, Hope someone can help driver side cv axle broke anyone know of aftermarket ones you can get, I have 40 Hours on the machine and don't want to pay 450.00 for a new one from cub cadet but I can't find anything after market