Quantcast

oem (never installed) gator motor?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Larry62
      I have a 2016 commander xtp. The check engine light comes on when I turn the headlights on, but the headlights will not work. I still have taillights, until I turn the switch to headlights and then my taillights go out. Any help with this problem would greatly be appreciated.
    • By oakhill
      I purchased a 2015 Hisun HS500 UTV used, and the only thing wrong with it is the fuel gauge does not work.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, the gauge always reads empty.  When I remove the fuel pump from the tank and manually move the float, the gauge works as it should.  When the fuel pump is in the tank, it sounds like the float is hitting something in the tank.  I checked the tank and there seems to be no obstructions in the tank.  I figured the float arm was too long so I cut 1" off the length of the rod and reconfigured the float.  I put it back in and the same thing happens:  the gauge shows "empty".  I have made sure the fuel pump is in the proper direction with the inlets pointing toward the driver side and the electrical connection is pointing toward the front of the vehicle.   We don't have a Hisun dealer locally and all the dealers away from here, including the plant in Texas, have no suggestions other than what I've tried.  Please help.
    • By Scott Meszaros
      anyone out there ever install a small inverter in their mule to provide electrical power for a radio, fan, etc........thanks in advance
    • By Barry E Spires
      I have an issue with my odes. It will start up and run but when you give it gas it stumbles and cuts off. I have replaced the fuel pump,fuel filter, fuel injectors, mass air flow sensor,idle air control,throttle position sensor,air filter,spark plugs,and throttle body also I have no vacuum leaks either. I have even replaced the ECU. Does anyone have any idea about what could be wrong? Engine only has 1045 miles on it
    • OEM Parts at Aftermarket Prices
    • By johnpeter
      2015  Polaris RZR XP 1000 Custom RZR On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/373649734977?