Quantcast

Cub Cadet Grizzly 4016; Missing Front Brake Parts

Hello;

I recently picked up my first SxS machine. It is an older Cub Cadet Grizzly. This machine is farm-use only, not a sport type of machine.  But, it is perfect for what I want to use it for around my property.

The previous owner threw all the front brake parts in the trash....    I cannot find replacements anywhere. I've tired Cub dealers and everywhere online;; all the parts are no longer available.

What research I have done shows this machine to be only made in 1996-97; and was previously built under different brand names, Makes me think there could be other parts out there but I need help finding a cross reference of some kind.

Does anyone have knowledge of these machines? Any idea for a parts cross-reference?  Or, if anyone has one of these machines that is not running I will buy it for parts!!

I've attached parts diagrams, as well as pictures of the machine (including the front spindles where the brakes should be)

If I can't find any parts, anyone have suggestions for similar parts I might be able to fabricate into working (from another UTV perhaps?)

20210624_111517_Resized.jpg

20210624_111523_Resized.jpg

20210624_111541_Resized.jpg

20210624_111733_Resized.jpg

20210626_130841_Resized.jpg

20210626_130910_Resized.jpg

Brakes diagram.pdf Front Axle Diagram.pdf

• 9 months later...

I own a 4016 for over 15 years. cub cadet only made this utv for one year then sold the utv line to Pug a custom UTV company geared for hunters and farms ect. with all inventories. everything is obsolete and i have spent months on research to locate companies that produced the parts for that line. as far as the braking system goes tol-o-matic produced the braking systems for the 4016 i had them make me up front and rear calipers for my 4016 and also bought the other components disc hubs pucks bearings ect.  when i place my order with them i got a guy that was in the production line and was cool . when i re ordered pucks a few years later i got some lady in a office and dealing with them was a little sketchy . hope this helps. tol-o-matic for brake components for your 4016