Quantcast

New here, '16 RTVx1100c - Lower Paxton Twp PA

brian2015

Greetings, just bought a 2016 Kubota RTVX1100C, this site helped me research my purchase. Thanks to everyone who contributes. What did we do before the internet (besides Clymer manuals)?

Getting ready to change all the fluids, unit is just around 2000 hours.  

Thanks! 

Brian

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By johnpeter
      2016 Polaris Ranger 570 4WD On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/166657642388?

• By Felderlostnspace
      2016, Hisun 500 turns over great but Spark plug is firing when I turn the ignition key on. I’ve got good fuel pressure to the injector. Pulled plug out and it is wet with. gasoline. Air filter is clean. Turns over great just does not even try to pop or start.. I’ve checked off uses and they are good when I turn the key on I’m getting power to the injector.. I’m not hearing the injector pulsing, but may just be my hearing.. With the spark plug getting wet with gas I feel like the injector is pulsing and spraying. Any suggestions would be great. I don’t know the hours on the unit offhand, but it has 600 miles on it. Thank you for your comments and advanced.
    • By Alex
      View File 2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700 Service Manual
      2016 Yamaha Wolverine 700 Service Manual
      YX70EPNG
      YXE70WPXG
      YXE70WPHG
      YXE70WDXG
      YXE700E
      Submitter Alex Submitted 03/02/2024 Category Yamaha  
    • By CBS
      View File 2018 HISUN HS-550 Sector Rural King Manuals
      This is the Service manual, Parts manual, Owners manual, plus much more for my 2018 HS-550 RK UTV Side-by-Side.
      Submitter CBS Submitted 03/02/2024 Category Hisun  
    • By Wesley
      I have a 2022 500 Hisun product, I have had them in the past. I change my oil myself and trying to drain through the hole where I remove the plug is a mess.  How does everyone keep the belly pan clean during the oil and filter service?

Wes Jackson