Quantcast

Mule FTX-EPS manufacturing backlog

I read over on the kawie riders forum that people are just now getting their Mule's they ordered last year, and some  are buying them right off the dealer lot like usual.

Right now "because" Of COVID raw materials you use in manufacturing are in short supply, as well as workers.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Robert B
      Going down a 20 deg hill engine is holding UTV back. Then something releases like going into Neutral and makes a loud clacking noise. Have to use brake to slow UTV down. Then once level it shifts back into gear. Have done shift extension does not pop out of gear.
    • By johnpeter
      2021 Polaris RZR Pro XP Sport On Ebay
      https://www.ebay.com/itm/186327903747?

• By NewtoUTV
      I have alot of issues with this machine that I'm trying to figure out and fix.  Today when I was fixing the shifter I see this cable connection that is not connected to anything.  I looked and can't find where it might need to be.  Any ideas would be greatfull.

• By Irons
      Hopefully this helps somebody because I couldn't find any info on this runaway condition.

Drove 1/2 mile to the gas station and when I started up to leave the starter stuck on. Turn key off starter is still running~! Limp it home wondering what the heck to do, get it in the garage and pull the negative battery terminal to get it to stop. Whew, WTF?

Calm down and start checking things, starter is hot of course but nothing is smoking and nothing smells burnt. Pull battery cover off and start checking wires from battery to relay and relay to the starter. OK good nothing is hot, nothing is crispy and nothing is melted. Probably smoked the starter though. If this had happened to my wife and I wasn't around the machine would have run until the battery died and probably melted down/burned.

I'll get to the point to save you folks some time and trouble. Because this is a kymco machine you need 2 different Kawasaki parts to make this repair, and information is scarce to say the least. The switch and a sub harness to connect it to the machine's plug.

Everything works now, but the starter sounds horrible so I'll be changing that too before spring.

Good luck out there and hopefully this is just a freak occurrence, but if I were you I'd get rid of this kymco part and put the Kawasaki replacement in now.

Switch, Magnetic is part number 27010-0767
      Sub Harness Start Relay is part number 26031-Y034

• By tim hughes
      does any one else have a slipping belt on the hisun ...i put new wet clutch one way bearing new belt, cleaned primary and secondary and still get slight slippage