Quantcast

knotheadracing

Any Texas UTV Women racers out there?

We are thinking of adding a Open Womens UTV class to the series and was just wanting to see if there is any interest. We added the Open UTV class this season and it has really taken off so lets try to add a Womens class. If you have and interest please go here and post , there is a poll to see if we should do it.

http://www.gcqra.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=4255

I was born just way to early, my husband told me I should have been born in the late eighties or early nineties. I would have loved to race.

Cinda

Cinda, I wouldn't know you if I passed you in the street but what I can tell from what you have just said is," you're young at heart and you have loads of experience, that is only gained through age. knotheadracing, if the open women's UTV class runs in Nevada, you should contact Paiute3 (sorry George), I think she would give them a run for their money.

Cheers Mike.

Thanks Mike! We're actually talking about relocating to Texas..........The problem would be that we'ld be so far from our beloved Paiute Trail.

Cinda

Cinda,

My brother in law lives in Marshall TX and his son rides, but he says there are no place like the Paiute trail system or the wide open areas to ride on, mostly things like a park with acres, not square miles to ride.

kinarfi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Topics

• By Travis
      My ol mule is acting up suddenly. It doesn't want to idle, it revs prefect just not idle. It eventually dies. I'm thinking something in The idle passage is plugged. Any other suggestions are appreciated that I may have over looked.
      Brand new Wix fuel filter. That carb has been on for 19 years and never cleaned. Just b12 chemtool in the tank. I may hook up an auxiliary tank and see if it's fuel lines. But probably not since it revs fine.
    • By bfisherman11
      I bought the 66" KFI plow kit for my 2015 Ranger EXP and I could not be happier. My driveway is gravel and once I got the skid plates adjusted it works great. As good as my experience sounds, one thing might make me even happier, ha. I would like to add the power turn option but at over $800 I think what the heck, I can do that way cheaper.

I looked at a few designs, some guys have used a winch and cable arrangement, others tried a Linear Actuator. I found a guy that did this but he used too light an actuator (300#?) and it busted. I found one on Ebay that pushes 1,320#. For the money I think it will be worth trying. I won't do it this winter but after the season I might design something. First change I would make is the included brackets look way too thin. Other than that though, this looks workable. So, has any other DIY guy like me ever tried this? My online research found a few ideas but very little info on how they held up over time. Thanks! Bill

• By Free2bdaring
      I am looking at a Joyner Renegade 2018.
      I am new to side by sides. I want something to drive on side roads as well as take in desert and woods. I need the bed to carry items. I will not be crazy driver but want to get off beaten path. Is this a good dependable vehicle?
    • By Alex
      Get ready! We're bringing the world‑renowned Nitro Circus to the Glamis dunes for not one, but three exclusive boundary‑breaking shows!   This is a Camp RZR you don't want to miss.   By pre‑registering, you get reserved access to the show and are automatically entered to win one of the Grand Prize Giveaways!   Pre‑registering will get you on the list, but be advised that the first 100 people to check-in at Camp RZR Friday, October 25th will get closest to the action with premium viewing for the Saturday night show.   Learn More   Register Now     RZR Vehicles Shop Accessories Shop Apparel Explore All Off-Road Vehicles                            
    • By Murph
      I have a 2015 ranger 570 added an inferno heater/defrost and now it overheats any help would be appreciated